Group Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Shot

Wednesday i decided to take a picture of the two of my geckos to show my family on Thursday so i took a group shot and Sita was standin' pretty for me.

Kitchen counter ftw because I don't have any interesting objects to put them on...

Still can't tell if Arafel (the bottom picture) is red or just dark browns when fired up hehe. Either way I love them to death <3 Both of them are fired up, though Sita was kind of... half-way there, the stripes on his sides are much more pronounced when he's fully fired. P: He rarely fires up for me anymore haha the turd.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

I have a baby that fires up identical to that last pic! I have decided to keep that one as I love it's colour so much! It fires down a really pale beige colour
    Tiff - Chamelemum to Monty & Zippy, Crestie Mum to Splat, Buffie & Rusty and Leachie Mum to Armani!

Comment

yeah same here :P I love it so much as I haven't really seen a gecko like that here with that color. Reds, yes, but that dark? Not that I know of course I haven't been here for years sooo yeah heh.
      Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
      Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
      1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

Comment

I have a kid who fires up super dark like that :3 I love it too.
        2.2.4.4 Crested Gecko ( Panchi, Cobar, Jodhaa, Mocha, Poe, Durc, Tivonan, & Stelona.)
        0.1 Leopard Gecko ( Mehndi )
        1.0 Tokay Gecko ( Ralphie )
        2.0 Dogs ( Mel, Buck )
        0.4 Cats ( Koyo, Lupin, Hope, Flop-Tail )

Comment

Working...
        X