• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This can't be comfortable!

Caught Pip sleeping a few days ago....

~JEN~
    0.0.1 Rachodactylus Auriculatus "Gilligan"
    1.0.0 Very Spoiled Guinea Pig

Hahaha! Geckos come up with the weirdest sleeping positions.
    Mary Frizzell
    Check out my Facebook page at "Good Luck Geckos"

Comment

They do! Pip has been the odd ball around here though. Yesterday she was on the top of the PVC pipe sleeping and I went to pick her up. Well she had walked through her food before she settled in for her nap. Her back feet were glued to the PVC pipe from the food drying! I was so scared it was going to hurt her to take her off, but with a little water, breath holding, and a few choice words she came off just fine!
      ~JEN~

Comment

yeah geckos sleep super weird compared to chameleon which is wha im used too. One of my old cresteds would sleep in a ground hide.
        0.0.2 cresties, Snooter and Cuzco.

Comment

I love it when they sleep with one foot hanging down like they just don't care.

Saw my adult male sleeping the other day with his torso on a leaf and his back feet higher up on 2 different branches, so he was doing the splits and a sort-of face plant at the same time. His tail was off in another direction. There is no way a human (especially a human male) could sleep in anything even remotely resembling that position.
          3.3.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Comment

Started eating and was too lazy to move to go sleep? Haha my geckos have done that before...
            Facebook

Comment

OK we need a Crazy Sleeping Position Picture Thread. Since these are the only pics I have someone else needs to start it
              ~JEN~

Comment

Saw my boy Raptor sleeping with his head and feet of a ledge. Sorry in advance for bad quality.

The Coolest
                Attached Files
                0.0.2 cresties, Snooter and Cuzco.

Comment

Working...
                X