No announcement yet.

Pins x Uno lineage, care to contribute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pins x Uno lineage, care to contribute?

The line is pretty far spread out, Gary sold them a few seasons before he sold off the pair. I know there are quite a few of Pins x Uno lineage animals out there producing now. I have seen some of the offspring Pins makes with other mates, as well as what Uno does with other mates. It all seems to have a similar look to it, very classic pin.

This is my girl, she was a 2010 hatch.

It seems like most of geckos born of this line take on the dark pinner, creamy dorsal look. A lot of them seem to "gray" out in adulthood. Sookie used to fire up with some brown/gold tones, she doesn't anymore. I think Lion's Gate Geckos produces a lot of kids with the classic Ridge and Valley Reptiles look.

This is one of Sookie's kids this year, Devil's Trap (this hatchling's father is a DD reptiles yellow full pinstripe, Revolution):

Anyone else want to share their Pins x Uno line geckos and or their offspring? I'm trying to see if there are others like Devil's Trap out there.
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Phew, I don't *directly* have a Pins( Castellano ) x Uno ( Crescenza ) kids but I have a relative. Ribeye is out of Mina's Ezio x Eir pair. Ezio is a Yelp x Dos Gekkis kid, and Dos Gekkis is a Pins x Uno daughter. So I have a great grandkid

IMG_0394 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

Now Honey Bunches is out of my old Masa x Candy Corn pair. Candy Corn was a Castellano x Lava kid, and looks similar to your Devils Trap. Although not quite as creamy

IMG_0538 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr

IMG_0539 (1024x683) by The Living Palette, on Flickr
    http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...c-4718745e672d

Comment

Here's a picture of Honey Bunches around 2-3 grams.

_MG_7799 by The Living Palette, on Flickr
      http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...c-4718745e672d

Comment

Nothing to contribute, but all I see are pretty geckos!
        The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	933973_348981171891257_1450323632_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1061930

London is a PinxLava grandkid, not a PinsxUno one, but still rockin the thick cream and it is sure getting better with time.

Comment

I have a harlequin Pins and Uno girl from 2011 who is not a pinstripe by any means. Her first kids were hatched this year... Once I'm on a computer rather than mobile, I will upload pictures I don't think she has a typical Pins x Uno look - oddly enough, her mate does, and he's not from that line at all!
            My collection

Comment

More creamy PinsxLava grand kids... =]
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08442.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1062039Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08418.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1062040
              Laura!
              *Lion Gate Geckos*

Comment

Ignore this post, I quoted the wrong thing.
                Mary Frizzell
                Check out my Facebook page at "Good Luck Geckos"

Comment

Originally posted by lars22 View Post
                  More creamy PinsxLava grand kids... =]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]49733[/ATTACH]
                  ^^^ This is what I meant to quote... That's an awesome superstripe!
                  Mary Frizzell
                  Check out my Facebook page at "Good Luck Geckos"

Comment

This is Black Tie Affair, produced originally by JB, out of Castellano and Sahne.

Sam, cindersam!

Comment

Working...
                    X