Best kijiji find :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best kijiji find :)

Saw someone selling young cresties on kijiji. One of the hatchlings was born with MBD (last egg of the season apparently) and wasn't treated in time. They gave me the whole lot of hatchlings for $20/gecko, provided I took the little MBD one too. I've had them for a few months now and they are starting to grow into their colours. I've set the MBD'd hatchling up with her own tub. She is supplemented with rescue cal and gets dusted D3 crickets. The damage is done, but she is eating well, looking healthy (as she can) and acts just like the other kiddos. No more lethargy, no more kinked tail. She uses her tail like a chewie does and keeps it wrapped around things for extra balance. At the end of the month she has a very doting pet-only home lined up

I don't have a picture of the little MBD one apparently (I do, just not on this computer)

But the others. Oh boy, the others.

Quark

Nova (this is actually a terrible photo of her. She wasn't firing up, but when she does she is a brilliant red-orange)

Hubble

Together

And my favourite hatchling this year:
    3.3.? Cresteds- Luther, Murdoch, Io, Lozen, Bessie, Bennett & babies

2.0.0 Cats- Batman, Mu

iHerp profile

Really like that last hatchling from this year. Who are the parents?

Comment

Cuuute. They're all gorgeous. Is the last one missing a foot, or is that just a bad angle?
      1.0.0 'Pineapple'
      0.0.1 'Fig'
      0.0.1 'Garlic'

Comment

Yup. Bad angle. And her (being optimistic) parents are ... not what you'd expect.
        3.3.? Cresteds- Luther, Murdoch, Io, Lozen, Bessie, Bennett & babies

2.0.0 Cats- Batman, Mu

iHerp profile

Comment

Working...
        X