Mini Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Update!

It was rainy all morning, it was cool enough for me to take some pictures before the sun came out! This isn't all of my crew, but a few who would cooperate Enjoy!

The famous ghostly Morticia

My leachie, Yogi

Poe

Taiyin My holdback.

Egg Yolk, who was a holdback... she is now owned by Tara Bowling

Stephanie
    iHerp
    Facebook
    4.6.8 Correlophus ciliatus
    0.1.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus (F2 Nuu Ana x Snowflake)

Gorgeous geckos! I have male who wants to meet Mortician. Lol
    Mary Frizzell
    Check out my Facebook page at "Good Luck Geckos"

Comment

Look at how BIG Poe has gotten! Love all the pictures, Morticia is looking gorgeous. She has to be one of my favorite geckos ever

I wish Cupquake was as big as her clutchmate! How big is Egg Yolk now? What are you feeding those babies?! Lol
      The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Comment

Who is this male Sparklefashion? I'm interested!

Heather!! I can't wait to see more pictures of Cupquake Egg Yolk is 19g today! haha, I know they are growing quite fast. I only wish Cupquake was doing the same for you!
        Stephanie
        iHerp
        Facebook
        4.6.8 Correlophus ciliatus
        0.1.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus (F2 Nuu Ana x Snowflake)

Comment

Really like Yogi and Poe... Their colors and pattern are beautiful.

Comment

WHAT!? She is not, lol now I feel like I must be doing something wrong. She won't eat any bugs for me though. She did when I first got her, but not since then for some reason. Maybe that's part of why she's not as big?
            The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Comment

Morticia is sooo beautiful! Chicory and Dandelion are growing well for me. Dandelion is over 20g now!
              Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

3.3 crested geckos: Turkish, Sollux, Pyx, Buttercup, Dandelion, and Jem.

Comment

Working...
              X