No announcement yet.

What kind of camera does everyone use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of camera does everyone use?

I'm looking for a camera that's not my cellphone finally, and I was wondering what other people reccomended (especially for close up shots).
    Facebook

I just bought a Nikon D3200 and I like it a lot. I haven't used any settings other than auto and macro and have gotten some nice pictures with no light boxes or anything.
    Chaotic Cresteds
    www.facebook.com/ChaoticCresteds
    6.12.3 crested geckos

Comment

I have a 6-year-old Sony DSC-H3 ("Cyber-shot"), a point-and-shoot with a 10x optical zoom and macro setting. It's quite good for a point-and-shoot and I'm sure the current versions are even better. Way less expensive and less fuss than a DSLR. (I'm saving up for a DSLR. I have used film SLRs in the past quite a bit).
      3.3.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Comment

I just use my iPhone 5

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
          I just use my iPhone 5
          I use mine too but someone told me my pictures get really fuzzy when they try to zoom in and I know the zoom when I'm trying to take a picture does the same thing. Also I don't always have great lighting in my room and that messes up the pictures significantly too.
          Facebook

Comment

I also use a sony cyber shot, i just purchased a newer model after my old one was stolen, they're great cameras especially for the price you pay...
            StormyMay Arts and Exotics
            Facebook | Website

Comment

Working...
            X