Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sobe's Getting Bigger

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sobe's Getting Bigger

    Sobe was 7.9g last time I weighed her. She's growing! I can't wait to see her fully grown. I tried to get some nice pics of her in the flowers but she was not having it lol













    I forgot this pic. I like it even though Sobe's color looks off lol

    Last edited by SobeRS; 06-27-2013, 10:08 PM.

  • #2
    She looks amazing

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
      She looks amazing
      Thank you

      Comment


      • #4
        She's 9.1g now and shedding again.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ohhh, she is gorgeous!

          Comment


          • #6
            she is in her growth spurt time
            CG lover with only one
            Blaze
            And newest edition, a little leopard gecko with one BIG personality
            Blizzard

            Comment


            • #7
              Her markings look florescent in the sunlight in that last pic. Pretty!
              God bless http://www.iherp.com/elbee
              0.2.3 Crested Gecko
              3.3 Ball pythons various morphs
              1.0 Thayeri Kingsnake
              1.0 Hog Island Boa
              0.1 Whites tree Frog

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oobinsnaffa View Post
                Ohhh, she is gorgeous!
                Thank you!


                Originally posted by bmancrestie View Post
                she is in her growth spurt time
                I hope so!


                Originally posted by elbee View Post
                Her markings look florescent in the sunlight in that last pic. Pretty!
                thanks!

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow, I've never tried to take my guys out in the sun...Crazy how their pupils look completely shut haha

                  Nonetheless, she looks gorgeous!
                  _ 3.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                  _ 1.0 Epicrates cenchria
                  _ 1.0 Stasimopus sp.
                  _ 0.1 Ceratophrys cranwelli
                  _ 1.0 Uroctonus mordax
                  _ 1.0 Python regius (High White Piebald)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GabeCastro View Post
                    wow, I've never tried to take my guys out in the sun...Crazy how their pupils look completely shut haha

                    Nonetheless, she looks gorgeous!
                    Lol thanks!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cool photos... Would love to take my guys outside for photos sometime. Did you have any issues?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by aalbertson3 View Post
                        Cool photos... Would love to take my guys outside for photos sometime. Did you have any issues?
                        Thank you! The only issue I had was that Sobe didn't want to go on the plants lol I would put her on and she'd jump back onto my hand.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          She's pretty!

                          I would love to do an outdoor shoot, but am afraid I would lose them, quick little buggers that they are...
                          4.3.6 C. ciliatus
                          1.0.0 M. chahoua
                          20.0 Chinchillas
                          1.0 Cat

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dragonflye View Post
                            She's pretty!

                            I would love to do an outdoor shoot, but am afraid I would lose them, quick little buggers that they are...
                            Thank you!

                            I had the same fear. She wasn't too bad though. She did one little jump and sprint but I was able to easily catch her. You just have to be ready!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Beautiful gecko!!! Lucky you

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X