Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few updates of some cresteds I've got growing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few updates of some cresteds I've got growing up!

I've been pretty behind on posting updates (I mostly post things on my FB page, Beachside Geckos) so I figured I'd show off a few of my juvies.

Cherry Tart, one of my 2012 holdbacks out of Cujo and Fawkes

This Tofu, sibling to Cherry Tart and also a holdback from 2012. He recently started showing pores so I think he'll be added to my extreme group.

Nelli, from LAC Herps out of Lellarap and Nilla.

Rampart, currently 12.5g. I'm still looking for a worthy male to purchase for her.

Camelot, in all of his glory.

Summer, she should be RTB by next season.

Thanks for looking!
    -Louisa
    Beachside Geckos
    My iHerp
    Facebook

Gorgeous, all of them are just gorgeous!
    4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

I have an awesome male hthat would look great with rampart when she's ready his name is batman hes on my iherp. If you'd ever want to do a breeder loan and split the offspring or something somewhere down the line! Also your collection of babies is gorgeous!!!
      <3 Rachel (Kiwi Geckos)
      My iherp
      Bunches of critters.

Comment

I love your all your geckos but man Camelot and Rampart are amazing.

Comment

Down right beautiful!!All of them

Comment

Beautiful geckos! I so love Rampart. She's developing so nice.
            Mrs. Smith's Geckos
            My iherp
            Facebook
            https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/mrssmithsgeckos/
            Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 Hog Island boas, 0.0.3 Phyllobates terribilis, 1.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. One husband and one four year old.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone! I recently put up Cam for trade but man I don't think I can let him go LOL.

Originally posted by xxrach View Post
              I have an awesome male hthat would look great with rampart when she's ready his name is batman hes on my iherp. If you'd ever want to do a breeder loan and split the offspring or something somewhere down the line! Also your collection of babies is gorgeous!!!
              I'm really trying to avoid a loan with Rampart but thanks for the offer! Batman is very pretty.
              -Louisa
              Beachside Geckos
              My iHerp
              Facebook

Comment

You have some awesome looking cresteds!

But this:

Originally posted by loui1203 View Post
                Makes me drool!
                That is one super sexy pinner!

Congrats and I know I will be looking forward to future pic updates!
                Like StickyToes on Facebook

Comment

Rampart is just amazing! I can't wait to see how she develops.

Comment

Working...
                  X