Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time with borrowed camera: Hershel and Jatbi un/part fired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time with borrowed camera: Hershel and Jatbi un/part fired.

I borrowed my mom's Canon Rebel T3 EOS 1100D. No idea what that is. Anyway, I took it out on a test run without reading the manual.

Hershel was sleepy and he looks like he wants to shed. He got part-way fired outside and did something he's never done before... went bicolor on me o_O I've never seen him like this. He's a little dry and "flakey" looking, again because I think he's gonna shed.

Nice balls and tail, Hersh. Let's try again...

You handsome devil.

To make a long story short.. skip to Jatbi (JB)

Noice.

I think I have a spot on my face.

...and then the rest of the photo shoot went like this

I don't know what is more frustrating, the Auto focus or me trying to manually focus. Pics that looked blurry in the viewfinder turned out great, but how would I know? Maybe I need glasses.
    Thanks for looking!
    1♂ 1♀ 6? Crested Gecko; 1♂ Eastern Kingsnake; 1♀ Western Hognose Snake; 1♀ mutt hound dog, Gerdie; 3 Lepidodactylus lugubris

And then a little while after we went back inside, Hersh was like "Bro check out my tan"

And now his back is dark... but not the armpits.

What a goof.
    1♂ 1♀ 6? Crested Gecko; 1♂ Eastern Kingsnake; 1♀ Western Hognose Snake; 1♀ mutt hound dog, Gerdie; 3 Lepidodactylus lugubris

Comment

Haha it's so cute when they misfire
      http://emilyburke.carbonmade.com
      https://www.facebook.com/EmilyBurkeArtwork

Comment

LOL.....Brilliant piccies.....More please

Comment

Really like how dark he fires up...

Comment

He wanted to stay very olive that day.

Comment

Reviving this thing. I am thinking of pairing Hersh with Jatbi, just because they are my only two adult gekkers right now and I would like some experience. I've never bred before, let alone had eggs... so this would be a 'trial run.' I've looked for months for a RTB or close to it female that I would like to pair with Hershy, but haven't found any I like (except for one on here that I wasn't fast enough to commit to!).

But, It's like Jatbi senses this and has frozen her weight at 33g. D: She won't touch the roaches, I think because she prefers crickets. So why do I have this roach colony?! 35g is an absolute minimum for me, and really I would prefer 40g. I think she'll be coming up on 2 years old in September.

Just venting... silly gekkers. Anyone have any thoughts or experience on oddball pairings?

Comment

Working...
              X