The One (another) Phantom to Rule them All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One (another) Phantom to Rule them All

I seriously hope this kiddo stays THIS stellar as he continues to grow! I may be biased, but I've seen (and own) my share of phantoms, and this boy knocks my socks off, fired up, or fired down like he is here.

His name is Antwoord, which means "answer" too bad he wasn't a she or he'd really have been the answer to my prayers.

Had he of been a she, this would have been his mate:

Singer, alas, also male

Now to collect some amazing ladies for these two!
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

I know where there's a lady...but I think you might have to pry her out of Kyle's hands. lol
    Krystal

Gekkonidazed Geckos

Comment

They look sick Meg! If female, id be begging you for one haha.
      3:5:3 Cresteds
      1:1 RED Hypo Nephrurus Levis Levis
      1:1 Striped Patternless Fattails

Comment

Beautiful... Going to be such a cool project.

Comment

Great pick ups Meg . That phantom is amazing & Good luck with your project.

Comment

I'm not a huge phantom fan...but Antwoord?! <3
            previously known as hermansmama

Comment

Ok, let me rephrase that...I'm a HUGE fan of your phantoms lol...in fact...all your geckos
              previously known as hermansmama

Comment

Wow they look great... Go look with those two!!!

Comment

I can't decide which one I like more! I'm so glad you picked up Antwoord

They both remind me a little of my wierdo, Bellatrix, from Ash. I plan on possibly pairing her with Lightning? Thinking about her siblings (Eye of the Tiger, Khaos, Engima, etc...) and genetics (Speckled X Bullet) makes me think I could get some amazing kids with Lightning... but I still wouldn't mind possibly doing a loan to you if you like her They would make some awesome weirdo babies.
                  The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Comment

Working...
                  X