Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Tier Phantom Pinstripe

This is Singer (as in Bobby)

I really do love this little goob. Building a group around him and his wackyness. I've never seen another phantom pinstripe quite like him, or one with so much raised scalation on the laterals. Produced by Kivah of Full Moon Geckos.

Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

That is one SEXY phantom! Can't wait to see this guy grow up! I love phantoms!

Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points.
    3.4.5 Crested Geckos, 0.1 Nuu Ana Leachie, 3.5.1 Cats, 1.3 Dogs, 2.0 Rats, 0.1 Mildly Tolerant Partner

Comment

My phantom pinner looks simular yellow base with a dark thick olive phantom stripe, and raised laterals, he was breed to a solid neon red female. Love the portholes!!
      4.3.7 Crested Gecko
      0.1.1 Gargoyle Gecko

Facebook
      Rhacs Unlimited

Comment

Love those portholes! I can only imagine what you have planned for him
        Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
        :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Comment

I love Singer! I love how the portholes stagger all the way down towards his belly. He reminds me of Bellatrix
          The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Comment

Very interesting pattern. Look forward to seeing how he develops.

Comment

Fantastic! What a neat little gecko I am such a fan of the white fading out from the tail.. it's so whimsical <3
              "If we were to one day encounter a form of life more powerful and intelligent than our own, and it regarded us as we regard fish, what would be our argument against being eaten?" -Johnathan Saffron Foer

iHerp
              https://www.facebook.com/StickySideUpGeckos

Comment

Working...
              X