Two new pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new pickups

Headed to the Columbus Expo today and came home with a ton of Dubia roaches and two new lovely kids.
    Just two quick pics before they went to bed.

Bailey Gecko's on FB

8.7.5.6.12.15.25...ahh hell, i lost count.. Crested Geckos

Congrats on the new additions! How are the shows in Ohio?

Comment

very cute! I've had to pretty much ban myself from shows now that I'm trying to focus on chahoua.
      Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
      :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Comment

I was at that show yesterday too! Very cute geckos (especially the second one)

Did you get them from Pinup Reptiles?
        0.2.2 Crested geckos- Nox, Vesper, Ghidorah, Pitaya
        2.0 Gargoyle geckos- Ridley and Serris
        1.0 Rosy boa- Mojave
        1.0 Leachianus- Helios
        0.0.1 Japanese Toad- Fushigibana
        A ton of bugs

Comment

The Columbus show isnt too bad. I've not been to any other shows to compare but I always find something to come home with

And yup! His prices are insanely good and Eddie is always so nice.
          Bailey Gecko's on FB

Comment

I agree, They are awesome and always have nice geckos.

I have been to (and vended at) one other show in Ohio, The Cincinnati show. The Columbus show is a bit crowded and smaller, but there are a lot of good animals. There is one "breeder" in particular (at both shows) who is pretty bad; wild caught, sick animals etc. If you went you'd know when you saw them. The Cincinnati show is a lot nicer IMO, a lot more open space and a lot less crowded, but there's mostly snakes. Most of the breeders at the cbus show also vend at Cinci. I like the cbus show becasue it is closer to me, and there are a lot more cresties and other rhacs that aren't at the cinci show at all (like leachies and chewies)
            0.2.2 Crested geckos- Nox, Vesper, Ghidorah, Pitaya
            2.0 Gargoyle geckos- Ridley and Serris
            1.0 Rosy boa- Mojave
            1.0 Leachianus- Helios
            0.0.1 Japanese Toad- Fushigibana
            A ton of bugs

Comment

Nice pick ups, congrats!
              4.3.6 C. ciliatus
              1.0.0 M. chahoua
              20.0 Chinchillas
              1.0 Cat

Comment

I have yet to attend a show since having my first two Cresties, I have a feeling I would have a horrible time trying to come home empty handed seeing the pick ups you all find and show us later! Love them both!

Rachodactylus Ciliatus

MUNKEY, PEACHES, MORROW, THIMBLE, KILI, GOLLUM, FALCOR, CHEECH & VALENTINE

Rachodactylus Auriculatus
                1.2.1 KEKO, ARRO, PEBBLES & FALCOR

Comment

I really like the second crestie! His colors are awesome. Prett sure i was actually looking at him while i was there lol

I've been going to the Columbus show since last summer. Lots of reptiles to see. It gets pretty crowded though. and people just randomly block aisles so they can have a chit chat.

I got dubias from Pinup and my baby crested seems to like them. They always seem to have nice cresties!

I can't wait til the march one so i can pick up a pacific green leo. March 17 i'm going to drive over to the Richmond Brreder Expo.
                  Leopard Gecko 0.1 (Leia(Super Hypo CarrotTail))
                  Crested Gecko 1.1.1 (Flash, Phoenix, Lola/Loki)
                  Crazy beagle 0.1 (Daisy)
                  Betta 1.0 (Hank McCoy)
                  Pleco 0.0.1 (Waldo)
                  Albino Grow-a-frog (Seifer)

Comment

Very nice I was hoping to go but wasn't able to but the cincity reptile show on the 10th is a definite I can't wait. Well I can't my wallet can lmao. Good looking crestie kids.
                    0.1 Flying Gecko
                    2.2 Tokay Gecko
                    1.1 Bearded Dragon
                    2.0.1Crested Gecko
                    1.0 Ball Python

Comment

both are just great, nice pick ups!

Comment

haha, the second one was in this womans hand when i got to his booth. i saw it and was drooling like crazy but thought she was buying so kept looking at the others. when i saw her put em down i jumped on it hehehe. I gotta get a pic of em fired cuz he is smoking hot stuff. First one is a fantastic creamy reverse pinner but of course wouldnt fire for the pic either.

Have to agree about the columbus expo being so packed its hard to see. i walked past several booths a few times cuz i couldnt get up to see the stuff on the tables. When i first walked by the one roach table he had like 3-4 containers of breeders when i went back 10 mins later they were all gone..
                        Bailey Gecko's on FB

Comment

Working...
                        X