No more light boxes for me :D DUW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more light boxes for me :D DUW

Today was decent enough for me to get outside and take some pretty pictures But the sun doesn't last long enough so my photo shoot didn't last! But here is what I did accomplish today

Tullip

Tice

Sunny Delight

Stigmata

Starscream

Starburst

Smug

Shockwave

Sharron

Riddikulous

Red Gummi

Puzzle

Puppet

Pinup

Pezz

Ministar

Marine

Margaret

Lyrica

Kore

Khoas

Hydra

Eye of the Tiger

Enigma

Daquiry

Aliah

Thanks for looking
    Reptiles R Taking Over!

My iHerp

My Facebook

Yep, these are acceptable.
    Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

I see lots of drool-worthy geckos there. NICE!!!
      Stickyfoot Dragons on Facebook

“You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.”
      -Paul McCartney

Comment

Red Gummi, Puzzle, and Ministar, OH MY
        Red Gummi, Puzzle, and Ministar, OH MY
        *trounces around the forest hoping they will attack her*
        JBsCresties.com & Facebook & Instagram, oh my

Comment

If I were to list all my favorites, I think I would just repeat all the names! You have such an amazing collection! I am definitely going to want to pick up some more from you in the future! I love the geckos I have gotten from you in the past!
          Melanie
          3.1 Chahoua
          6.20.19 Crested Gecko
          https://www.facebook.com/BertopiaGeckos?ref=hl
          http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser...a-b6af2bc66138

Comment

geez, I think you need more creamy reds... amazing collection, looks like you have lots of beautiful girls too!

Comment

Gorgeous group!
              4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

WoooHoooo to no more light box!

You know how I feel about all of these beauties, but i'll say it again just so we've got it on Pangea.

Eye of the Tiger : Gawdayum <3
                Margaret : Trophy Female!!
                Lyrica : Happy to see her again, and this time in your god gifted hands!
                Marine : He's gonna be one happy stud next season.
                Khoas : <3 looooooove..

And I'm done. :3
                "My Karma ran over your Dogma."

~*iHERP*~
                Ethereal Exotics on Facebook
                Good Guy BOI

Comment

Originally posted by CrestedAKG7 View Post
                  geez, I think you need more creamy reds... amazing collection, looks like you have lots of beautiful girls too!
                  One can never have to many reds lol

Thank you for the compliments I hope to do another photo shoot successfully on Tuesday lol if the weather isn't over 100 O.o
                  Reptiles R Taking Over!

My iHerp

My Facebook

Comment

Khoas and Puzzle, oh my yes! They are all sooooo nice.
                    http://www.mlmreptiles.com . http://www.iherp.com/MLMReptiles

Comment

Stunning, as always. I feel very lucky that I can come see all these delicious creatures in person whenever I want! (Neener, neener, neener to everyone!!! :P ) Kore & Marine are maybe my two new favorites. And why oh why did I let you snag up Shockwave?!?!? Was I drinking on that day too?

Fair warning to everyone out there...Ashley is a little weasel!! LOL! She'll call me up for a chat...but if she finds out I've had a glass of wine (or 3), she zooms right over & suckers me into giving up my favorite holdbacks to her!!! From now on, when a bottle opens...the door gets locked!! Wait...that won't work...she has a key!

LOVE YOU ASHLEY!!!
                      Kim
                      29.51 Cresties
                      www.thegeckogeek.com
                      Facebook
                      My iHerp

Comment

You have an insane collection , I have to say Enoigma is my favorite. That's my kind of gecko . If you ever part with her look me up .

Comment

Originally posted by geckogeek View Post
                          Stunning, as always. I feel very lucky that I can come see all these delicious creatures in person whenever I want! (Neener, neener, neener to everyone!!! :P ) Kore & Marine are maybe my two new favorites. And why oh why did I let you snag up Shockwave?!?!? Was I drinking on that day too?

Fair warning to everyone out there...Ashley is a little weasel!! LOL! She'll call me up for a chat...but if she finds out I've had a glass of wine (or 3), she zooms right over & suckers me into giving up my favorite holdbacks to her!!! From now on, when a bottle opens...the door gets locked!! Wait...that won't work...she has a key!

LOVE YOU ASHLEY!!!
                          LOL! that's so funny. I am not a weasel.. I just have good taste and your easy on a few drinks Oh and you were a happy camper on her third glass when I got Shockwave btw. lol
                          Reptiles R Taking Over!

My iHerp

My Facebook

Comment

Insanely beautiful geckos!!
                            Kevin and Steph
                            http://www.sadlerreptiles.com
                            Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

So much awesome in one place!! You accomplished a lot. Have to get better pics of my crew in daylight now.

GeckoGeek if all it takes is 3 glasses of wine to get something like Shockwave, then I have an excellent local vintage I would be happy to send your way...
                              Last edited by RedSkyGeckos; 09-25-2012, 10:03 AM. Reason: Needed to add taunt...er offer.
                              www.redskygeckos.com

Iherp: http://www.iherp.com/redskygeckos
                              Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/redsky.geckos

Comment

Working...
                              X