Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY!! Agog and his pygmy sweet self!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!! Agog and his pygmy sweet self!!

For you guys that remember Agog, my special needs super dal. I have finally gotten updates of him. Agog will be 3 years old this upcoming November and has finally dropped a buldge. Hes a whopping.... 12 GRAMS. For newer members, Agog was born normal looking... well very brightly colored but over time he has stayed so little and developed disabilities including back and eye issues. But they dont hold him back from living it up. I LOVE YOU AGOG! Enjoy!!!

Soda bottle cap size comparison:

Older pics... Baby darling Agog:

Agog and his mommy, Ellsa:
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

His eyes are so interesting!
    Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

AGOGGGGGGG!!!!!! Oh I've missed the lil' feller. So happy you posted an update thread. He is as cute as ever, and he's gotten so big! Lol sounds weird to be saying that but after all this time it's true! He has the most adorable face, he'll never outgrow that. I am sorry to see it looks like his back got worse but so happy he has such a wonderful home and I know he thinks he's a stud, cuz he IS.
      .. Familiar Exotics .. and related Blog ..

*** 7.16.10 Cresties *** 4.5 Gargs *** 1.0 Ibera Greek Tortoise *** 0.1 Rubber Boa *** 0.2.1.2 Mourning Geckos *** 2.1.3 E. agricolae *** 1.2.2.7 L. williamsi *** 1.1 C. sarasinorum ***

Comment

So glad you got to see this update Julie. I know a lot of people have been dying to see him
        Crestopia Reptiles
        http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

awwwww....such a sweet face! And such a relief...you won't have to worry about any egg laying issues!!!!
          MyRhacdiction

1.1.3 Cresties, 1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Leopard Gecko
          I want a Chewie and a Rubber Boa next)))))))
          Let's just say my house is a zoo)

Comment

Oh my gosh, he looked so chubby as a baby, haha. I'm glad he has someone to care for him
            -Ashley

Comment

Awe, he is still so adorable! I've been hoping for an update on him so thank you for posting!

Comment

Oh my god, I ADORE agog! He's gotta be my favorite special gecko out there.
                He's just so adorable! You, Sam, are awesome to have kept him. I don't think I could have resisted either. He is looking fantastic!
                "My Karma ran over your Dogma."

~*iHERP*~
                Ethereal Exotics on Facebook
                Good Guy BOI

Comment

I love his little baby pictures! What a cute little pug face! Ellsa is very pretty! Love the picture of Agog and his Mommy
                  My iHerp Page

http://www.facebook.com/TaraLeighsCresties

Comment

Wow has it really been 3 years? Time fly's. Agog is sooo cute and he's gorgeous. Thank you for the update!
                    Mrs. Smith's Geckos
                    My iherp
                    Facebook
                    https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/mrssmithsgeckos/
                    Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 Hog Island boas, 0.0.3 Phyllobates terribilis, 1.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. One husband and one four year old.

Comment

AND he colored up too!

Is that stuck shed on both eyes?
                      Mike
                      www.dragontownreptiles.com

Comment

He has so much character. He's so cute and chunky.
                        In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/svalnahel?feature=mhee

Comment

Oh man, he's adorable! I love those baby pics.
                          3.4.5 Crested Geckos, 0.1 Nuu Ana Leachie, 3.5.1 Cats, 1.3 Dogs, 2.0 Rats, 0.1 Mildly Tolerant Partner

Comment

I am so glad to see that he is doing well. I hope he continues to get even better
                            Working with Cresties and Eurydactylodes Agricolae.

Comment

D'awe!! What a cutie! I have a leo in somewhat of a similar situation- started out totally normal, developed back, bone and egg problems. Really cute and friendly though. Never happened with any of the other geckos, so I figure there's a genetic factor in it.

Congrats on making it this far little guy!!

Comment

Working...
                              X