Outdoor Pics of my Boys + My Charlotte Repticon Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Pics of my Boys + My Charlotte Repticon Pickup

Earlier this week the weather was really nice and the lighting was awesome, so I decided to take my boys outside for a little photo shoot. Aside from Fritz's multiple escape attempts, I think things went reasonably well.

Fritz - 34 grams
    I know he doesn't look it, but he's actually pretty much fired up here.

Sir Percival Pringle - 20 grams
    I was so excited to see Perci fired up... for all of about three and a half seconds. He started to fire down before I even had my lens cap off. -_- So the first three photos are of him about 85% fired, the other three are of him fired down.

Jaspyr - 37 grams
    Jazz decided to fire up for a change!

And then we have my newest addition! I picked up this adorable little thing Saturday from William Bedard at the Charlotte Repticon. She's a probable female at 8 grams (please stay female, please stay female, please stay female!) and in addition to being gorgeous, she also has a super sweet disposition, which has earned her the name Kitten.

Kitten - 8 grams
    These photos aren't the greatest, but at least you guys can get an idea of what she looks like. She's kinda fired up here -- when she's all the way fired she's nearly black.

- Amber
    3.1.0 Crested Geckos
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos

Awesome pics! Fritz is very handsome
    Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

Originally posted by CrowTRobot View Post
      Awesome pics! Fritz is very handsome
      Thanks!
      - Amber
      3.1.0 Crested Geckos
      0.2.0 Leopard Geckos

Comment

Stunning bunch of geckos!
        1.1.1 Crested Geckos
        0.2.0 Gargoyle Geckos
        1.0.0 Halmahera Gecko
        1.1.0 Leopard Gecko
        0.1.0 BTS

Comment

Beautiful group you have there! Kitten is gonna be one sexy cat when she grows up, lol!
          4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

I love your little cuties. I'm also glad you posted pictures of kitten. She looks alot like my little 2 month old with the 3 portholes on the side and how the harly pattern stops at the portholes. Its so awesome to see how my little one might turn out. The names your geckos have are brilliant as well. I think kitten is my fav though .
            3.5.10.6 Crestie Cuties -- Boys : Elmer, Raziel, and Samson -- Girls : Velcro, Lemon Drop, and Peaches (x2 no name) -- Little Ones : Duckie, Monkie, Tiki, Cayenne, Ember, Creeper, and joker (x3 no name)
            0.1 Halmahera Giant Gecko -- Fizzgig
            1.0 My Chihuahua Love -- Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Reptifoot View Post
              Stunning bunch of geckos!
              Thank you!

Originally posted by Untaimed View Post
              Beautiful group you have there! Kitten is gonna be one sexy cat when she grows up, lol!
              Thanks! And lol, I hope so!

Originally posted by GeckoLove86 View Post
              I love your little cuties. I'm also glad you posted pictures of kitten. She looks alot like my little 2 month old with the 3 portholes on the side and how the harly pattern stops at the portholes. Its so awesome to see how my little one might turn out. The names your geckos have are brilliant as well. I think kitten is my fav though .
              Thank you! Kitten's still quite young herself, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like once she's all grown up.
              - Amber
              3.1.0 Crested Geckos
              0.2.0 Leopard Geckos

Comment

Beautiful boys, and of course Kitten is my favorite. I think I was eyeing that one wishing I could have it from his fb. You have to post updates, it will be beautiful as an adult. BTW, I love the name!
                The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Trex View Post
                  Beautiful boys, and of course Kitten is my favorite. I think I was eyeing that one wishing I could have it from his fb. You have to post updates, it will be beautiful as an adult. BTW, I love the name!
                  Thank you. I will most certainly be sure to post updates! I've always liked the name Kitten and I figured it was one of those names that wasn't too gender specific, so this way I'm covered in case she turns out to be a he. (Though I'm seriously hoping that doesn't happen!)
                  - Amber
                  3.1.0 Crested Geckos
                  0.2.0 Leopard Geckos

Comment

Working...
                  X