Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You will never believe what I got at Daytona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will never believe what I got at Daytona!

I will save the best for last. I apologize ahead of time for the crappy cell phone pics. I didnt want to disturb them too much before they settled into their new enclosures.

I ended up leaving with 2 cresties….thats 2 more than I meant to buy! Curse you adorable geckos!

The first is a male I picked up at Exotic Jungle. He was just so unique, I've never seen anything like him. I named him Sargent Pepper…due to his pepper like speckles on his back. Can you see it?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1079365

And the best…I picked up this little beauty from Creepy Exotics. I dont know how I spotted it, hidden behind some snakes and other geckos. But here he/she is.

Name:	IMAG0112.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1079367

Name:	IMAG0113.jpg
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	1079366
    A BEAUTIFUL little quad stripe! Im saying, full pin, creamy dorsal and solid pinning on his laterals! And hes only 2 grams! I cant wait to see what it blossoms in to!

And the truly unbelievable part is what I spent on it…..take a guess…if you guess over $40 you'd be wrong. Crazy right? By far the prettiest gecko I own. Please let me know what you think. And if anyone else wanted to post their Daytona NRBE pickups on here, go right ahead! There was so many wonderful geckos, Im just sad I couldnt afford a chewie from Vicki at BFG after all this lol. SOON!
    2.1.3 cresteds, 1.0 coral snow, and 0.1 sunglow corn snake, 1.0 pastel ball python

Great pickups!
    Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

Thank you! It was great to meet you and some of the others there at the expo! I love to put a face to the names I see on here.
      2.1.3 cresteds, 1.0 coral snow, and 0.1 sunglow corn snake, 1.0 pastel ball python

Comment

Gorgeous pickups!
        4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

Love the cream on that quad stripe baby! Do you have better pics?
          3.8.0 C. ciliatus , 1.1 G. vittatus , 0.1 G. gekko , 2.0 F. pardalis ambilobe, 1.0 C. calyptratus, 0.1 P. grandis, 1.0 P. curtus

Comment

I'm looking forward to some higher quality pictures.
            1.1.4 Crested Geckos
            0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
            0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Comment

Thanks all! I am sorry about the crappy quick pics. I will post some better ones as soon as he settles in and I get some.

Aalberton how the heck can you tell that from the little bit you can see lol

Comment

AS PROMISED

Hello
                I said I would load more pics of my lil guy once he settled in, so here is one. Honestly, it is the only one it will let me load right now! I try to load more on here, and it just keeps loading and loading and not doing anything. Perhaps later I will get a good one of his sides loaded. But atleast here you can see his creamy partially filled in dorsal, solid pinstriping, and some of his laterals. He has some really nice big spots too. And good crests…basically he is just beautiful to me. And I have yet to see him fired up, so his color is a mystery right now. I named him Knightro (I am guessing boy by the way, too small yet to tell). Please let me know what you think! I think its the best $40 I spent at the show lol.

Name:	IMG_1051.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1057895

Comment

Working...
                X