Faucet and Sink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faucet and Sink

So its been nearly a week since they pipped into the world. I was feeding tonight and seen little Sink was fully fired and thought why not updated less wet pics. Faucet on the other hand who still gives me the "I hate you and I plan to kill you someday" look wasnt quite fired up. But meh the angry Faucet got pics anyways.

Faucet

Sink

lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Beautiful pics, Mel!

Comment

Laura you know you're always welcome to use my faucet and sink for pics :P
      www.sublimereptiles.com
      Facebook
      BOI

Comment

Both are precious...but that Sink is a knockout! Congrats!
        Kim
        29.51 Cresties
        www.thegeckogeek.com
        Facebook
        My iHerp

Comment

That she is. Both have a very velvety look to them when fired up but Sink has a lot going on. Hard to tell since the crests are still not up but it does have pretty good structure for a red. The best patternless red so far this pair has produced has been Hydrant, but Hydrant is totally suckage in the crest department. For some strange reason the patternless from this pair seem to take after mom in the crest department, not that great, yet all the flames that pop out seem to end up with decent crests. And Faucet has a really nice head with thick crests, so it is nice to see Sink will have a nice one also.
          Last edited by Sublime Reptiles; 06-22-2012, 10:53 AM.
          www.sublimereptiles.com
          Facebook
          BOI

Comment

Adorable babies, Melissa! Congrats!

Comment

Thought I would resurrect this thread. I am the guy that bought Sink from you a few months back. Still appears to be a she by the way. Was 2g when she showed up and is 9grams now.... She looks so different now then in these pictures. The crest is amazingly perfect and symmetrical, the red did not change at all but she has started to develop a little faint tiger pattern on her back and she is on her way to being a super dal now. At least 50 spots so far at 9 grams. She has Black, white and Red spots. Definitely my all time Favorite. I have 4 other cresteds but she has the best color, form of all.

Comment

Sink is getting some crazy red color going on!
                1.1.4 Crested Geckos
                0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
                0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneglitchx View Post
                  Sink is getting some crazy red color going on!
                  This is a old picture, you should see him/her now. Cant tell 100% what sink is yet as I don't have a way to check for pores. Im to blind for the naked eye lol. She/he is teetering 10 grams and has no sign of a bulge yet. Then again I picked up a 10 gram male today who also does not have a bulge but has the pores.

Comment

Let's see pics! And thanks for the updates, people do not realize how much the breeder likes to see how their kids grow!
                    www.sublimereptiles.com
                    Facebook
                    BOI

Comment

I will sure enough put some photos in this thread tomorrow evening. I am currently out of town in Manasass Virginia for a reptile expo my wife and I wanted to attend. We got a male partial pinner/harley and a corn snake. She begged for it, I was wanting a western hog nose or emerald tree boa... but not what I got

Comment

Look forward to updated photos. Sounds like she is developing some cool traits.

Comment

Here are a few updated photos of "Sink" from today, I did not have much time to try and get her fired up but I would say she is around 60% fired up in this photo. Weighed today, she/he is 10 grams.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Aww wee Sink looks great! That is one thing I have always loved about Naruto x Lazar, when they made red geckos, they made RED geckos. Thanks for the update!
                            www.sublimereptiles.com
                            Facebook
                            BOI

Comment

no problem

Comment

Working...
                              X