The Bathroom Sink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bathroom Sink

So as some of you know about my AC fiasco that happened yesterday, I have been slightly stressed. Well yesterday "Faucet" hatched out, I moved Faucet and my eggs into the coolest room of my house which was a closet on the other side of the house. I came home tonight and found Faucet's clutchmate had hatched, so now we have "Sink".....well ok so these two really do not match my naming themes...which are random to begin with but I have reasoning behind them. Sink has a good amount of spotting already out of the egg, and like most hatchlings from this pair I tend to get one flame and one patternless from a clutch, never had any hatch out quite as red as these two, however Naruto and Lazar produce mostly reds (just a few exceptions...lol seriously only 2!) So here is Sink.

Faucet and Sink
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Haha those are cool names!
    Mrs. Smith's Geckos
    My iherp
    Facebook
    https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/mrssmithsgeckos/
    Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 Hog Island boas, 0.0.3 Phyllobates terribilis, 1.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. One husband and one four year old.

Comment

Very pretty! Love the name faucet btw.
      ~JEN~
      0.0.1 Rachodactylus Auriculatus "Gilligan"
      1.0.0 Very Spoiled Guinea Pig

Comment

Faucet kinda grew on me after another forum member declared the first hatchling was to be named Faucet...as a joke though. I thought it over and thought that is kind of a cute name so why not. I usually do not name these guys right away. So when its clutchmate hatched yesterday I thought to myself well you need a sink for a faucet, then *ding*, you are now Sink.
        lets just say I have a lot of stuff
        www.sublimereptiles.com
        Facebook
        BOI

Comment

Hahaha! Love it!
          ~JEN~
          0.0.1 Rachodactylus Auriculatus "Gilligan"
          1.0.0 Very Spoiled Guinea Pig

Comment

Cute names and geckos
            0.0.1 R. ciliatus
            1.0 R. auriculatus
            0.0.1 R. leachianus

Comment

Originally posted by Sublime Reptiles View Post
              So as some of you know about my AC fiasco that happened yesterday, I have been slightly stressed. Well yesterday "Faucet" hatched out, I moved Faucet and my eggs into the coolest room of my house which was a closet on the other side of the house. I came home tonight and found Faucet's clutchmate had hatched, so now we have "Sink".....well ok so these two really do not match my naming themes...which are random to begin with but I have reasoning behind them. Sink has a good amount of spotting already out of the egg, and like most hatchlings from this pair I tend to get one flame and one patternless from a clutch, never had any hatch out quite as red as these two, however Naruto and Lazar produce mostly reds (just a few exceptions...lol seriously only 2!) So here is Sink.

Faucet and Sink
              Woww thats nice couple. hope both will enjoy a lot

Comment

Working...
              X