A little gecko update :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little gecko update :)

Iíve been asked to do an update for some time now and due to a lack of time and energy, it took me forever to get around to it! I only got pictures of a few babies, but I hope to get more later on of some of the other ones I missed.

Sansa (Captain x Sunspot)

Horcrux (Produced by the Gilpins)

Diagon (Produced by the Sadlers)

Fleur (Bubbles x Tabitha)

Delacour (Bubbles x Tabitha)

Absolutely stunning, Mina
    I especially love Sansa and Delacour!
    Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

I love Horcrux! It looks like someone was fixated on Harry Potter names.
      1.1.4 Crested Geckos
      0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
      0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Comment

Wow they're really stunning, Mina!

How big is Sansa now?

Comment

Berrynice lady!

I was offline pairing up my kids. The girls are not happy.

Lets see your boootiful breeders next

Sansa, ahh man, what a looker! And those two new chewehs, are niiiiice
          Meg
          THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
          on facebook

Comment

Definitely one of the breeders, that when they post something, I want to click on it...when I want to challenge myself not to be jealous. ha ha ha

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I'm not sure what it is, but all of these geckos looks so clean and organized, flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowTRobot View Post
              Absolutely stunning, Mina
              I especially love Sansa and Delacour!
              Thank you! I am pretty proud of those two

Originally posted by insaneglitchx View Post
              I love Horcrux! It looks like someone was fixated on Harry Potter names.
              This year was a big HP year for me lol!

Originally posted by lauraleellbp View Post
              Wow they're really stunning, Mina!

How big is Sansa now?
              Thanks! Sansa is still a little one, around 10-12g

Originally posted by meg90 View Post
              Berrynice lady!

I was offline pairing up my kids. The girls are not happy.

Lets see your boootiful breeders next

Sansa, ahh man, what a looker! And those two new chewehs, are niiiiice
              Of course! I will try and get more pics this weekend maybe? Let's hope I have time haha!

Originally posted by mrtsgeckoworld View Post
              Definitely one of the breeders, that when they post something, I want to click on it...when I want to challenge myself not to be jealous. ha ha ha

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I'm not sure what it is, but all of these geckos looks so clean and organized, flawless.
              Aww thanks, I am very flattered that you think so highly of my animals

Comment

Sansa looks so perfect. only will get better with age like fine wine. Horcrux is a nice yellow pinner. Gilpin's have excellent stuff. Got Ragnarok from Andrew but wouldn't mind getting another from them. Your chewies have some nice patterns on them. those ones are on my dream list.
                Crested Geckos-somewhere around 118 and 7 eggs cooking
                Leachies (GT and Nuu Ana mixes) 1.2
                Eurydactylodes Agricolae 1.0
                Rhacodactylus auriculatus 0.1.2
                http://www.facebook.com/ntfall.arboreals
                http://www.iherp.com/nightfallarboreals

Comment

Sansa is sensational! Horcrux is gorgeous, is he a Nilla or a Sun baby?
                  And you little Chewie babies are just as cute as anything
                  Love updates I agree with Meg, we need updated pix of the fabulous parents.
                  My iHerp Page

http://www.facebook.com/TaraLeighsCresties

Comment

another Captain pic? oh man, i don't think i can stand looking at another one. i'll have to get my hanky out to wipe away the tears of not having him as my own
                    Crested Geckos-somewhere around 118 and 7 eggs cooking
                    Leachies (GT and Nuu Ana mixes) 1.2
                    Eurydactylodes Agricolae 1.0
                    Rhacodactylus auriculatus 0.1.2
                    http://www.facebook.com/ntfall.arboreals
                    http://www.iherp.com/nightfallarboreals

Comment

I can't even single one of them out, cause I love them all! You have such a beautiful collection of geckos
                      The Gecko Garden on Facebook - IHerp http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.asp...f-3b7f36b4d856

Comment

man, i really admire your collection. simply stunning every time!
                        Bailey Gecko's on FB

8.7.5.6.12.15.25...ahh hell, i lost count.. Crested Geckos

Comment

Originally posted by GeckosAfterNightfall View Post
                          Sansa looks so perfect. only will get better with age like fine wine. Horcrux is a nice yellow pinner. Gilpin's have excellent stuff. Got Ragnarok from Andrew but wouldn't mind getting another from them. Your chewies have some nice patterns on them. those ones are on my dream list.
                          Thank you!!

Originally posted by tlbowling View Post
                          Sansa is sensational! Horcrux is gorgeous, is he a Nilla or a Sun baby?
                          And you little Chewie babies are just as cute as anything
                          Love updates I agree with Meg, we need updated pix of the fabulous parents.
                          Thanks! Horcrux is a Nilla baby

Originally posted by GeckosAfterNightfall View Post
                          another Captain pic? oh man, i don't think i can stand looking at another one. i'll have to get my hanky out to wipe away the tears of not having him as my own
                          You can always get one of his babies . I have some nice repeat pairings and a new pairing coming up this year with Cap!

Originally posted by Purple Trex View Post
                          I can't even single one of them out, cause I love them all! You have such a beautiful collection of geckos
                          I have a hard time picking favorites, but Sansa is up there!

Originally posted by ameh78 View Post
                          man, i really admire your collection. simply stunning every time!
                          Much thanks! It took a lot of time and energy and $$ to get the collection I currently have

Comment

Sansa is just stunning!!!
                            The Gex Files.nl - Geckos Of Oceania And More

Our Facebook Page

Comment

Good grief, Mina, let the saliva flow! Talk about cream de la om nom noms! C:
                              ~Rami | Nova Reptiles | iHerp | Facebook
                              7.17.6.7 Crested geckos, 1.1 mix leachies, 1.1 Halmaheras, 1.1 African Fat Tails, 1.2 Tokays, 1.1 Oedura castelnaui, 2.1 Leopard geckos, 0.1 corn snake, & too many feeder bugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X