Mandarin and Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandarin and Camaro

Since certain people have been bugging me, and Camaro was fully fired this evening... I finally give you Mandarin and Camaro!!!

These two should make some hot babies too...

Mandarin:

Camaro:

Pair shot:
    www.harleygecko.com : Color, Contrast, Structure
    Specializing in Harlequins and Pinstripes in Red, Cream and Yellow
    3.9.20+ crested geckos
    Harley - my first gecko, retired and spoiled
    Pickle - unsexed leachie

haha! mandarin is mooning the camera in the second pic!

gorgeous pair btw
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked...9667485?ref=hl

Comment

Love them, they are gorgeous, she does seem somewhat better matched for inferno though . Either way I'm sure you will get lovely babies!

Comment

Originally posted by sungmina View Post
        Love them, they are gorgeous, she does seem somewhat better matched for inferno though . Either way I'm sure you will get lovely babies!
        The whole point of keeping Mandarin around is to make future outcross offspring. Its much cheaper to breed your own future breeders than to purchase them from others, and more fun too.

This pairing is not to produce better offspring than Inferno, but to produce offspring worthy of him and/or one of his future sons/daughters.

I already have one of Mandarins sons who has minimal spotting thus far that I'm considering replacing him with to reduce the dalmation spotting in future lines as well.
        3.9.20+ crested geckos
        Pickle - unsexed leachie

Comment

Nice pair! I LOVE Camaro!
          The Gex Files.nl - Geckos Of Oceania And More

Our Facebook Page

Comment

Huge Camaro fan here! (And I don't mean the car)
            My iHerp Page

http://www.facebook.com/TaraLeighsCresties

Comment

Originally posted by Misskiwi67 View Post
              I'm considering replacing him with to reduce the dalmation spotting in future lines as well.
              I APPLAUD YOU.The first thing i though when i saw this pairing was"WOW, thats a real nice breeding pair there,the only thing that would make them better was subtracting the dal spots" . Then i read on I really appreciate the beauty and quality a clean gecko retains. wish you the best of luck on your breeding program.

Comment

Awesome pair. Cannot wait to see what you get from them
                Crestopia Reptiles
                http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Interhactive Gecko View Post
                  I APPLAUD YOU.The first thing i though when i saw this pairing was"WOW, thats a real nice breeding pair there,the only thing that would make them better was subtracting the dal spots" . Then i read on I really appreciate the beauty and quality a clean gecko retains. wish you the best of luck on your breeding program.
                  I'm also planning on focusing more on structure again in future years, but I had to sell basically everything after a bad break-up and started all over again. Nice red females are hard to find, reds with good structure are even harder! I will slowly be getting back to top notch animals again...
                  3.9.20+ crested geckos
                  Pickle - unsexed leachie

Comment

Hey you never know might get some nice Orange Pinstripes from this pair! Mandarin is worthy of being reproduced!
                    -Will
                    My Facebook
                    ôResentment is like drinking a poison and waiting for the other person to die." Carrie Fisher

Comment

Let me know when you're ready for PaSt babies again We could do a baby swap meet!!
                      www.emilymaple.com

Comment

oooo PaSt.... that gorgeous head.
                        -Will
                        My Facebook
                        ôResentment is like drinking a poison and waiting for the other person to die." Carrie Fisher

Comment

I know you already stated your reasoning for pairing her with Mandarin, but WOW, Camaro is PERFECT for Inferno....
                          Currently working with R. ciliatus

Comment

Keep thinking LONG-Term people... Inferno won't be the main man forever...
                            3.9.20+ crested geckos
                            Pickle - unsexed leachie

Comment

Originally posted by Misskiwi67 View Post
                              Keep thinking LONG-Term people... Inferno won't be the main man forever...
                              I would be happy to do red project bloodline trades with you

Comment

Working...
                              X