Acacia's kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acacia's kid

Well she had only laid one egg since moving in with me, which I was more then happy with as it was fertile. Well it hatched out for me today, not quite what I was hoping for, but who knows under that baby shed, and I dont know what to expect from her and the male she was paired up with as I have not hatched any from them to see how they have matured out. But regardless looks to be a nice harley with some very bright dashing going on!
    I think for now I will name it Coty, short for Cotyledon, which is an embronic leaf....for you non bio nerds, thats the first leaf that is produced by a plant. Why Cotyledon....Acacia is a type of tree, only fitting her first seedling is a leaf!

Momma Acacia

Papa Adonis (owned by Crown Jewel)
    http://crownjewelreptiles.com/animals/view/229
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Very nice!
    www.emilysgeckos.com

Comment

Nerdy names are "more awesomer"! :P

Cute baby. Maybe he/she will surprise you.
      Current Roommates -
      1.2.1 African Dwarf Frogs
      1.0.0 Betta Splendens

Comment

lmao...there will be more nerdy names to come! I already have one gecko named after an element (Astatine), and plan to name a few more in that fashion! Last season since I had so many philosophy classes I had named a few after philosophers!
        lets just say I have a lot of stuff
        www.sublimereptiles.com
        Facebook
        BOI

Comment

Awesome hatchling! Should be a super nice adult
          Crestopia Reptiles
          http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Working...
          X