Beep, and the one who isn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beep, and the one who isn't

Beep usually gets the most attention - he generally takes better pictures, he's got that slightly disturbing obsession with his hygrometer, and he's actually got a name - all things which, sadly, his brother misses out on. But I managed to get a decent number of snaps of the pair of them tonight - so I guess this is the closest to a proper introduction unBeep has had on the forum.

Take it away, unBeep...

Beep was horrified at the thought of a thread that wasn't all about him, so...

What about Meep for the little guy?
    0.2.0 Crested Geckos-Cornelius:aka Doodles, Sweetums, Little Miss and Nibbler:aka BooBoo, Miss Boo and SqueakaBoo
    1.0.0 FBT-Spartacus

1.1.0 Humans-Oscar Roland and Alice Scarlett

Comment

Very cute lil guys!
      Crestopia Reptiles
      http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

I love the white tip crests, he is super cute
        2.2.2crested geckos 1 ambilobe Cham
        1.1 PI chahoua 1.2 leachie 1 leopard gecko 1.0 Bearded Dragon 1.0 Hamster 0.2 Tortoises 1 possum
        1.2 KSBoa

http://www.iherp.com/cslinca

Comment

Thanks! I love them to pieces but I've no idea what they are colour-wise. Beep was sold as a buckskin (although the breeder wasn't even sure about that) which I think translates as 'boring' He's got some weenie portholes and is getting more white crest tips as he grows. UnBeep was described as a flame - which I see - but he's getting lots of teeny red and black spots which are rather sweet. I don't really know how cresty they are for their age but at least they don't look like they'll be baldies when they grow up.

I like the name Meep, but I don't think I'd want a Beep and a Meep. Plus I think Beep might think it's stealing his thunder somewhat ;D I liked the names Ziggy (love Bowie, and cresties are so glam rock) and Pixel (so small!) but I'm sure I've seen those names here before. Vivian (Young Ones anyone?) and Spork were also options, but never seemed quite right.

I do occasionally call him Pudding, but it's not stuck - so to speak.

Comment

I wouldnt call beep "boring " at all hes so cute and looks like he has such personality
            1.1 PI chahoua 1.2 leachie 1 leopard gecko 1.0 Bearded Dragon 1.0 Hamster 0.2 Tortoises 1 possum
            1.2 KSBoa

Comment

Oh, I don't mean it as an insult to him. I think he's just beautiful and wouldn't swap him for any high-end morph

Comment

Beep and Blip? XD

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Flox View Post
                  Oh, I don't mean it as an insult to him. I think he's just beautiful and wouldn't swap him for any high-end morph
                  ok yea dont want to hurt his feelings they are both very cute
                  1.2 KSBoa

Comment

Working...
                  X