Vampire Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Bill

Finally named the new guy, my pretty blonde boy. And yes, I do call him Vampire Bill. Some of you might know where that's from!

Annnnnywho. Here are some good pics of him. He's such a pretty thing I just cannot resist messing with him and taking pictures!

Oh, and a quick fact. He is the only gecko that I own that thinks that my face is a valid perch. He has jumped on said face several times in the last few weeks.

This is the expression he has, riiiiight before he gets me.

SO PRETTY.

And last but nooot least, his pretty icecreamy noggin. My favorite part of him.

Enjoy!
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

oooooooooh jeeze, probably one of the lamest vampire characters ever. and dont even get me started on Sookie. Eric is way cooler =P i cant wait for the next season.

your Vampire Bill, however, is adorable!
    Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
    :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Comment

Hes gorgeous!!! What a lovely boy!
      Crestopia Reptiles
      http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Ooooooh yeah, I know "the look" well, though usually I manage to turn away and they land in my hair or on my shoulder. lol!

He really is gorgeous. He's got a very pretty head, I think that's my favorite part of him too.
        .. Familiar Exotics .. and related Blog ..

*** 7.16.10 Cresties *** 4.5 Gargs *** 1.0 Ibera Greek Tortoise *** 0.1 Rubber Boa *** 0.2.1.2 Mourning Geckos *** 2.1.3 E. agricolae *** 1.2.2.7 L. williamsi *** 1.1 C. sarasinorum ***

Comment

Nice name!! Though I am a convert to Eric now... Hahhahahhaha
          He has some nice creamy sides.
          ~Christa~
          Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-

Comment

Yep, lovely boy!! But aren't vampires supose to go for your throut?
            Roxanne
            and the zoo
            www.geckoluv.com

Comment

WOW! Freakin' gorgeous gecko!!!
              Okay here goes my vampire tirade...As a life long film freak and as a graduate of UCLA film school all these crappy vampire films are really getting up my nose. The twilight films because they're just poor filmmaking(slick dosent always equal cool) and True Blood(while well produced) is just so grindingly unoriginal.
              So, to back-up my argument; here are 3 GREAT vampire films. All 3 are excellent examples of creative writing and direction...And all 3 are readily available at Target or Walmart.....
              1. THIRST -2009(From Korea - Directed by Park Chan-Wook, who in 2003 made Oldboy, inarguably the best film of this decade. Thirst is one of the best films released this year).

2. Let The Right One In *-2008(From Norway. If this one dosen't creep you out, you're probably already dead. Scheduled for a crappy American remake-see it before it gets screwed up)

3. Near Dark -1987(True Blood owes ALOT to this white-trash vamp classic)

Sorry to take this out on you fine, fine people. I know it sounds snobby, I just want the best for the ones I love.
              Joe
              We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Comment

Its funny that all the vamp movies that are bugging you are actually "based" on book series. I think True Blood is very well done, and I love the novels.

Thanks for the compliments ya'll! He's such a pretty thing, I can't imagine someone not liking him!
                Meg
                THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
                on facebook

Comment

true...But once it's made into a film, it becomes it's own entity.
                  We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Comment

Love the gecko......beautiful contrast!!
                    5.7.1 Crested Gecko
                    2.0 Leopard Gecko

Comment

He looks great Meg, I keep kicking myself.
                      It's a popcorn season!

Comment

He's stunning.
                        http://www.iherp.com/styx

Comment

Thanks Leif! I LOVE him. It took me forever to find somebody that fits what I wanted.
                          Meg
                          THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
                          on facebook

Comment

Bill has licked his dish clean for the past three feedings. And here I was, worried he'd miss his crickets! I hope he grows good for me. At 40g he should be a stunner.
                            Meg
                            THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
                            on facebook

Comment

How is Bill doing? What ladies do you plan to pair him up with?
                              It's a popcorn season!

Comment

Working...
                              X