Abby pics for Gary @ Ridge & Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby pics for Gary @ Ridge & Valley

This is how your little girl looks now. She is doing great! We named her Abby, for Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street.
    She is just a beautiful girl
    www.geckohaven.com
    Cin

Shes amazing looking!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

She does have some amazing colors in there. She is very difficult to handle though. Flying everywhere! Hard to take out to photo. She is one that would prefer to be left alone.
      www.geckohaven.com
      Cin

Comment

Dragonlvr! I think I have Abby's brother haha

Here's Torque

Jake Karn
        Trophy Rhacs
        www.trophyrhacs.webs.com

Comment

Wow, that looks might like a twin! WOW !!! Too Funny!
          www.geckohaven.com
          Cin

Comment

Hey guys,

Cindy, when I saw you were posting a bunch of pictures, I did begin to wonder if I might see the gecko you got from me... Abby. And Jake, Torque is looking good as well. They are at least half siblings... same sire for sure. I'd have to check my records on the mothers. Nice to see some of my "babies" in their new homes. I always enjoy seeing and hearing about my geckos after they leave my place. Good to hear they're doing well.

Gary
            Gary Hamann
            Ridge and Valley Reptiles

www.ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com

Comment

Originally posted by sciteacher View Post
              Hey guys,

Cindy, when I saw you were posting a bunch of pictures, I did begin to wonder if I might see the gecko you got from me... Abby. And Jake, Torque is looking good as well. They are at least half siblings... same sire for sure. I'd have to check my records on the mothers. Nice to see some of my "babies" in their new homes. I always enjoy seeing and hearing about my geckos after they leave my place. Good to hear they're doing well.

Gary
              We just love Abby. I don't have anybody that looks like her! She is gorgeous! As is Torque! Thank you again!
              www.geckohaven.com
              Cin

Comment

Working...
              X