Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New addition to the family - a female called Fudge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition to the family - a female called Fudge!

Well, another chunk of my student loan has been zapped into oblivion, but all for a very good cause!

This is Fudge - my new female crestie, hatched in '06 and a healthy 47g

She is very friendly and calm and i'm absolutely thrilled to bits with her. It was one of those scenarios where I saw her, and just had to have her! I'm now up to capacity with adult cresties (haha, that's what I said last time...) so this will be my last one now...until I start getting hatchlings! I won't be pairing this female up anytime soon - I want to give her at least 3 months settling in/quarantine - but one of my other females is now up to weight and has laid an infertile clutch, so she will be paired off in a couple of weeks time.

Exciting times! I sometimes forget i've got a dissertation to be doing... wish I could do it on cresties!

Anyway, here she is:

I hope you like her! I just looooove the amount of colour on her legs! Just totally chuffed to bits!

Nice find, congrats she's a beautiy!
    Its geckolicious!
    http://amreptiles.webs.com/

Comment

She has sweeeeeeeeet crests!
      Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

that is indeed a beautiful gecko. Its amazing how the student loan money gets funnelled into the gecko fund. Same thing happens to me!

Comment

she's a real beauty! love those white crests!
          5.7.15.4 crested geckos
          2 corn snakes
          2 labs

Comment

She's gorgeous! And chunky too! Very cute.
            Matt and Mallorie
            Many Awesome Looking Temptations
            www.maltgeckos.com

Comment

Gorgeous looking female, lucky you.
              www.Rhac-Shack.co.uk
              11.20. ? - R. ciliatus.
              2.2.1 - R. chahoua.
              2.2. - R sarasinorum.
              1.5 - R auriculatus.
              1.1 - R. leachianus leachianus Mt Kogis.

Comment

she is beautiful! and don't feel bad about the student loans, lol, thats pretty much how i got all of my cresties!
                3.6.12.4 crested geckos!

http://www.freewebs.com/alliescresties/index.htm

Comment

Thanks for the comments! I need to keep telling myself that this is going to be my very last adult I buy... yup yup... got to save space for the little ones!

Comment

Originally posted by neep_neep View Post
                    Well, another chunk of my student loan has been zapped into oblivion, but all for a very good cause!

Exciting times! I sometimes forget i've got a dissertation to be doing... wish I could do it on cresties!
                    I like Fudge, very cute crestie
                    To write dissertation on crestie I think you have to reenter university and study on the faculty of Biology.

Comment

that is without a doubt a wonderful gecko. Its astounding how the understudy credit cash gets channeled into the gecko finance.

Comment

Working...
                      X