• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brass knuckles

who looks the toughest?

:: morpheus
    :: mary jim
    :: pie (she couldn't look tough if she tried)

my vote's with jim lol

i thought this was too cute.

:: jim giving little pie a kiss
    (they're not kept together, just had them both out at the same time)

aanndd the babies' first taste of CGD :

:: knuckles

:: tails
    :: "yum! this stuff is good"

hope you enjoyed the pictures
    - jess+aaron -

9.5.3 crested geckos + 4 eggs
    [Steve, Prints, Oswald "Ozzy", Mary Jim, Topper, Buzz, Morpheus, Schmee, Shizzle | Mango, Heidi, Marley, Piper, Pie]
    [Babies: Bruce, Knuckles, Tails, Jesus, Cringle, Killer + Mercy]
    0.1.0 leopard gecko
    [Paco]

Jim got game...

Comment

Be careful with those knuckles, they're REALLY illegal in a lot of areas, and can mean instant jail time.

Comment

very cute pics... i think MJ is the toughest! love the feeding photos!
        5.7.15.4 crested geckos
        2 corn snakes
        2 labs

Comment

Great pictures. MJ looks the toughest
          ~Colleen~

Comment

Originally posted by potemkin View Post
            Be careful with those knuckles, they're REALLY illegal in a lot of areas, and can mean instant jail time.
            the ones we have are "technically" a belt buckle but we know to be careful with them. we just bought them because i'm a HUGE batman fan and they have the little bat symbol on the knuckles.
            - jess+aaron -

[Steve, Prints, Oswald "Ozzy", Mary Jim, Topper, Buzz, Morpheus, Schmee, Shizzle | Mango, Heidi, Marley, Piper, Pie]
            0.1.0 leopard gecko
            [Paco]

Comment

The toppest pic of Morpheus looks the toughest. he has a don't mess with me look, while all the others are smiley or ridiculously adorable! Great pics!
              Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

Originally posted by runjmc View Post
                the ones we have are "technically" a belt buckle but we know to be careful with them. we just bought them because i'm a HUGE batman fan and they have the little bat symbol on the knuckles.
                Right on! I'm a big comic fan so I can relate to buying things just because it has to do with something comic-related, lol. I didn't even notice the bat logo until you pointed it out.

Pie is absolutely adorable in that picture. You're right, she couldn't look tough if she tried with that face. I think Morpheus looks the toughest IMO and he's also a gorgeous harlequin. You have a nice assortment of cresteds.
                ~*~*Mandy*~*~

Comment

cute idea to wonder what emotions geckos are portraying... that said, i thought morpheus looked like he was asking a question... so i deemed him *not* tough since "tough guys" would want to look like they know everything! (bet you didn't think folks would put this much thought into it! ) lol
                  5.7.15.4 crested geckos
                  2 corn snakes
                  2 labs

Comment

i always wonder what my geckos are feeling. i don't know if anyone else has noticed but their faces can be so expressive. one of our females does NOT like to be touched or even looked at and you can see it on her face when you walk in the room. she gives me this "leave me alone right now" look. it's hilarious. or steve, my very first gecko, when he sees me he kind of perks up and smiles at me because i'm his favorite lol. when he's really relaxed his crests kind of lay back, too. it's cute!
                    - jess+aaron -

0.1.0 leopard gecko
                    [Paco]

Comment

Working...
                    X