• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this thread! thought id bring it back up
    heres how i found one of mine sleeping the other night

4.4.1 Cresties
    1.0 Gargs

Comment

• Time to revive the Sleeping Thread again! And for me to make my first contribution, late as always, thus it shall be a big one. Too many of the previous pictures have been deleted!

My AFTs before I got them a bigger cave. Kirsa and Cremetia's tails hanging out

And Kirsa using her tail as a pillow

My boy Dozer from three different days

Simmer from two angles

My favorite sleeping picture is of my first three Cresties when I took them to my friend's apartment and we let them run around on her couch. Dozer was the first to find the spot under the arm rest and his girls followed lining up behind him!
      19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
      7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
      1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
      www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Comment

• THAT is an amazing photo! SO cute!!
        5.7.15.4 crested geckos
        2 corn snakes
        2 labs

Comment

• This is one of my breeder pairs Marilyn and Gotti (just taken 2pm today) Marilyn is on top. She is due to lay eggs soon. Gotti fires to a neon orange.
          www.geckohaven.com
          Cin

Comment

• Holy guacamole that's a huge crestie (Spokes)!

Comment

• Jaspin

Anja Buffalo

Comment

• Nice picture!
                At first I thought his tail was his other leg XD
                -Ashley https://www.facebook.com/BerryPatchGecko

Comment

• Brickyard's favorite napping place.. He tends to go straight for it when ever he gets some "free" time.

Comment

• This is the best one, LOL he is so chubbs I love it!!!
                    2.2.2crested geckos 1 ambilobe Cham
                    1.1 PI chahoua 1.2 leachie 1 leopard gecko 1.0 Bearded Dragon 1.0 Hamster 0.2 Tortoises 1 possum
                    1.2 KSBoa

http://www.iherp.com/cslinca

Comment

• Ahh I love this thread!

The other day when I woke up my boy Dexter was hanging from a leaf by one foot, passed out. He was like that for hours as usual. Fast forward to early evening...I'm doing some assignments and hear PLUNK! Look over, and he's sitting in his water dish looking very embarrassed.

Comment

• I love the funny sleeping pics, heres Rosalie

2.2.2crested geckos 1 ambilobe Cham
                        1.1 PI chahoua 1.2 leachie 1 leopard gecko 1.0 Bearded Dragon 1.0 Hamster 0.2 Tortoises 1 possum
                        1.2 KSBoa

http://www.iherp.com/cslinca

Comment

• Awe, I LOVE that last picture! Looks like she got tired from finger painting
                          2.0.0 Crested Geckos
                          -Stanley, Screwie Louie

RIP My baby girl Lilian, And now Ace my boy. I love you both...

Comment

• Please excuse all the poopie, my three (now two) juvies like to go on this side of their ten gallon instead of all over the branches on the other side. I couldn't not share how I found Modo sleeping today after shipping out his half brother. He is always on this leaf, but never like this!

19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
                            7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
                            1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
                            www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Comment

• I no longer own this guy, but....

I call this:

"Adam"

K
                              Kaiden

Insect protein-based gecko diet! 28% protein!
                              Black Panther Zoological - also on Facebook

Comment

• Here is Whoppers, sleeping, with airplane legs!!

Here is Health, sleeping, holding his front hands together... isn't that cute??

sigpic
                                ~ JENN ~
                                1 Daughter ~
                                1 Chihuahua Cookie
                                1.2 Pine Isle Chahouas Shrek Sugar & Spice
                                1.2 Cresteds MrGoodbar Lollipop TootsieRoll
                                1.0 Gargoyle Wyvern (Living the life at Lunars house with a girl!)

Comment

Working...
                                X