Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any of the magnaturals magentic ledges or hideaways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hailey
    replied
    Can you not just purchase a Pangea ledge and flip it over? Just saying, it's what I do.

Leave a comment:

• IllinoisCrested
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I have that one in the picture, is a Pangea brand and plain black. I just wish they had a solid one (no holes) like that in a "Earth" or granite color that is made of plastic.

Good to know the magnaturals are coated at least. I just seen some videos on making DIY ledges, I might try that first and see how it goes.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• TAD
    replied
    Ics - I think the one you have (in the photo) is the Pangea brand (I have the same one and love it, and I do use the 3rd magnet which works well).

I also have a Magnaturals ledge, but it is just a ledge, doesn't have a feeder in it, and it's charcoal grey. It looks really nice and has been very sturdy (magnets are strong too), but it is made of coated styrofoam. Since I just got mine a few months ago, I'm not sure how long it will hold up, but so far it's been fine and is easy to clean.

Leave a comment:

• lcs
    replied
    Here's my feeding ledge....

Click image for larger version

Name:	viv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1071074

The color is pretty close to real life. It's kind of a medium, rocky brown. They are a bit spendy, but I like it a lot. It's not at all flimsy, it's made of a hard plastic and seems sturdy. I know some folks get the optional third magnet. I didn't, but I figure I can always add one later if I think it needs it.

HTH!!

Leave a comment:

• Anyone have any of the magnaturals magentic ledges or hideaways?

Anyone have any of the magnaturals earth color, magentic ledges or hideaways and could you post some pictures? Some images I see online of the earth color looks really fake, some look good. Also how do they hold up? I just read they are styrofoam. Are they coated or are they as fragile as the exo terra foam backgrounds?

Thanks
Working...
X