The "Crestie Condos"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Crestie Condos"

I have been keeping/breeding dart frogs for several years. Well, I left Tampa repticon last month with a couple crested geckos thanks to a couple of my fellow "frog hobbyist" Not entirely happy with housing my young geckos in plastic tubs, I decided to develop a nice little naturalistic growout for them. I came up with what I call the "crestie condos." This is roughly a 10 gallon enclosure, sliding front opening doors, full screen top, and a divider in the middle to keep the geckos separated until they are ready for a larger enclosure.

I look forward to hearing what you guys think!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crestie Condo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1081661
    Attached Files
    Wes L.

V-Scape

Gorgeous setup and geckos, too!

Did you make the tank yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
      Gorgeous setup and geckos, too!

Did you make the tank yourself?

Thank you!!!...and yes, the tank is a "one of a kind" (for now) custom enclosure that I made myself!
      Wes L.

V-Scape

Comment

that is pretty epic lol. you dart people put these things together so nicely

Comment

Super awesome looking! Love it!
          Sam, cindersam!

Comment

Can you post some sort of instructions on how someone would even start something like that? I just love it!

Comment

I love your tank! If you wouldn't mind, a" how to" when you build your next one would be amazing.
              1.0 Dog; 1.0 Leopard Gecko;10.5 Crested Geckos; 1.1Gargoyle Geckos; 1.3 Sarasinorum; 5.3.7PI Chahoua; 2.2 E. Agricolae; 1.1 Nuu Ana, 0.1 Isle E, 0.2 G. Marginata, 1.0 L. Williamsi And interested in a few others

Comment

Thank you all for the compliments. As far as the "how to", I would be more than happy to take take some pics and write up a step-by-step guide during my next build. I will be putting a few together within the next 3 weeks or so as I intend on having a few at my booth for the Orlando Repticon. So I should be able to post a build log for you guys early-mid December.
                Wes L.

V-Scape

Comment

Working...
                X