Something is Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is Missing

So I redid my 10 gallon standard (I'm working on saving for another vert) tank for the new crestie i'm going to be picking up this weekend at the Cleveland expo and it just looks like something is missing. I'm thinking about getting a few more hanging plants Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    2.0.0 Crested geckos
    0.0.1 Fishie (Ping)
    1.1.0 Morgan Horses (Lenny & Glory)
    0.1.0 Boxers (Mia)

I'd put a few more suction cup plants in. Maybe one over the ledge on the right...and another across from the one that's in there already

Comment

i think it looks good how it is. only reason it may seem a little empty is because it doesn't have a background. maybe possibly build one or get a cheap clingy.. or even put a black piece of craft board or garbage bag on the back and/or sides. if backgrounds aren't your thing then just 1 more tiny hanging plant should be enough if that. they have a small one for 2.97 at petsmart now (price drop) which would be cheap and perfect for a 10 gallon.

Comment

I'd stick another small plant or two in there. Geckos love to hide! Otherwise I like it!
        1.0.0 R. auriculatus - Quinn
        1.0.0 C. ciliatus - Good Hank
        1.0.0 Mutt - Waldo
        1.2.0 Cats - Oliver, Dharia and Chloe
        iherp.com/sarahberry

Comment

Also, instead of saving up for the vert, you could turn that one up on it's end and make it a vert

Comment

I looked into this. My only issue is that I was given this tank and the corners aren't holding together the best no matter what I put on them.So i figure I'll just save the money I would spend on that project and put it toward a bigger vert. So this is more of a temporary home I should say (its shouldn't take me long to save it up) Plus I'm in my clinicals for nursing school so I have virtually zero time for projects
            2.0.0 Crested geckos
            0.0.1 Fishie (Ping)
            1.1.0 Morgan Horses (Lenny & Glory)
            0.1.0 Boxers (Mia)

Comment

Ahhh! Gotcha! What you have is fine so no big deal Also, I've found some nice deals on terrariums on craigslist...and if you want a regular tank there's also the $1 per gallon sale at Petco. Just a couple of ideas to help save a little

Comment

Working...
              X