Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTyne
    replied
    Awsome, thanks guys! I have to do this with my BP's tank when he's shedding anyways so makes sense, lol. (Put a damp towel over 3/4s of his tank and mist inside)

Leave a comment:

• CrestieCool
    replied
    or a ziplock bag...I tape one to the side and flip it over the top at night.

Leave a comment:

• CrestieCool
    replied
    Plastic wrap over part of the top...works wonders...

Leave a comment:

• Boanyoo
    replied
    I had a bandanna over a good 2/3 of the top of Pnachi's KK (for a different problem) But i found that kept humidity in really well without totally cutting off airflow. Plus it looked cute LOL

Leave a comment:

• KTyne
    replied
    Alrighty, will do!

Leave a comment:

• faint
    replied
    I use two layers so that might help, I've never had too much problem with KKs, usually they're more humid than my exos. So that might help you out, try and see.

Leave a comment:

• KTyne
    replied
    Yeah, I'm using paper towels, but only one layer... maybe I should add more so that it soaks up the moisture a bit more? I bet that would work.

Leave a comment:

• faint
    replied
    Do you use paper towels as substrate? I find they help with humidity in the KKs. You could try putting some clingwrap over half of the lid of the KK, I have to do that sometimes when the house gets really dry.

Leave a comment:

• KTyne
    started a topic My Crestie's Kritter Keeper

My Crestie's Kritter Keeper

Hi guys,

I was wondering how you guys keep the humidity up during the day if you use Kritter Keepers for your baby Cresties?
    My baby Crestie is living in a KK right now and it's like I have to mist her enclosure like 5 times a day to keep the humidity up. At night I just mist it once as soon as it's dark out and the humidity stays up all night.

Sooo, tips please!
Working...
X