• Show
Clear All

• Little_Dragon_00
    replied
    I'm going to Order some of it soon

Leave a comment:

• poison_iv
    replied
    yeah, no worries, thanks for sending it out... alot of people don't like to ship to Canada at all ...

I was hoping to get it by the Friday so I could take some samples down to the Toronto Reptile expo... but ohh well, there's another one coming in november... lots of breeders are really curious about the stuff, and no one has any here.

Leave a comment:

• Midwestherps
    replied
    Im glad it arrived ok Ivy, I was worried about shipping to canada, too bad it took so long. The general directiosn are 2 parts water to one part diet.. I personally go more in the range of 3-4 parts water which thins the stuff down to about the consistency of babyfood... also its very absorbent, so at first using that much water can make it seem to thin, but if you let it sit a while before using it will really thicken up!

Leave a comment:

• poison_iv
    replied
    yeah 2 parts water to one part powder seems to work out about right...

I ordered my clarks diet over a week ago... having it shipped to Canada is a bit of a pain :P ... but I got it yesterday... I put some in each of the cages... and they seem to have made a small dent in it... which is pretty impressive, because they wouldn't come near the CGD, some would actualyl run away from it... and also they still had a couple of crickets and worms in their cages, so I figure by the time they got around to the clarks, they were pretty full...

I'll keep ya posted as I see if they are eating more... last night I was too tired to sit and watch them ... so I don't really know who ate and who didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    I don't measure out the water, just mix it until it has a smoothie-texture. You'll quickly learn to "eyeball" it. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• geckoguyatl
    replied
    Picked up my cresteds today AND I ordered their Clark's diet (Woo-Hoo!)!!!

How much should I mix? Will the directions be on the bottle/brochure? Is it 1/2 tsp. of mix to 1 tsp. warm water?

I put a little smashed banana in my containers this evening and both geckos at it.

Leave a comment:

• ericdrob67
    replied
    I use clarks and my geckos all took to it instantly.... and mine have even put on 2-4 grams of weight in the last month.

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    I can't find the link for Midwestherp's site, but I do know that you can also get it there. (as written above.) :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    Not sure which site you're asking for (mine or Clark's), so I'll post them both.

Mine:
    http://www.crestedlady.com/clarksdiet.htm

Clark's:
    www.clarksgeckos.com

Keep in mind, I'm still working on his site. Just got some new stuff up there today, but all the pages are ghost pages so far until he lets me know what he wants. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Sanskrit
    replied
    Would you post/pm a link to the site? I keep getting the http 404 error :? for like 2 days now :? .

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    geckoguyatl- Yup, you just e-mail to order. :wink:

RangerGrrl- Lol. Thank you. I'm still learning the whole "web design" thing, so it's always great to get some feedback. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• RangerGrrl
    replied
    Hey, I noticed that you had the new page up tonight. It looks awesome. Can't wait to see Clark's site since that one page looks so nice.

Leave a comment:

• geckoguyatl
    replied
    I saw the info about Clark's products yesterday, but did not see a way to order -- like a shopping cart. To order through you should I just email you? How will you accept payment? I had no luck with clark's site.

I am picking up my gecko Friday...if it is still there. I can't wait to be on of the picture posters on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    Originally posted by geckoguyatl
    Clark's it is!

I have not been able to find a working site to order from him. Can someone PLEASE send me a link? How much is his product? What are the sizes he uses?

Still how long does it keep? Can uneaten portions be refrigerated?
    I'm in the process of designing Clark's website for him. You can pm Clark for some, visit Midwestherp's site to get some, or you can order it off of my website as well. (Finally got my "Clark's Diet" page up.) :wink: :P

Leave a comment:

• Sanskrit
    replied
    I wouldn't worry about uneaten portions. If the geckos don't eat their diet the stuff is usually pretty solid by morning. My only recommendation would be to start buying little disposable portion cups for feeding. Clarks Diet is awesome stuff but it hardens up and is hard to scrub out of dishes :wink: .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X