Need public input!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need public input!!

Ok guys and gals of Pangea......GoldieLock is almost of age now. But I am having alot of trouble deciding who to pair her with. I have two choices, Dali or Arkos. I am going to include several pics of each. I would like any opinions on what your guys and gals would like to see more.

Here is GoldieLock:

Here is Dali. Now Dali and Goldie's spots and cream match well. And Goldie's dad was a solid cream and lavender.

Here is Arkos. Arkos is a borderline Super D, with a yellow base, and red Tiger Banding. His Super D spots consist of Red and Black spotting.

So, think about it, give me your thoughts and opinions and we will see what we can get from Goldie this year!!

Both males are really nice, but I would go with Arkos just because I like his big fat spots and contrast.
    Anja Buffalo

Comment

I would pick Dali because of goldielock's father being a cream/lav. It would be an adventure to see how things would turn out between the two

Comment

Arkos.
        Mike
        www.dragontownreptiles.com

Comment

Arkos.
          I am the lizard king. I can do anything.

Runic Reptiles

Comment

Arkos
            Sarah & Jake
            LunarGecko.net
            Feel free to check out our Fauna reviews or follow us on FaceBook!
            You can also check out most of our animals on our iherp page.

Comment

I think you should pair her up with Dali, and find a nice tiger female to Arkos.

Comment

I think arkos jmho
                2.0.0 Crested Geckos
                -Stanley, Screwie Louie

RIP My baby girl Lilian, And now Ace my boy. I love you both...

Comment

Arkos is a happy camper for sure.....

Originally posted by fr4nn View Post
                  I think you should pair her up with Dali, and find a nice tiger female to Arkos.
                  Arkos is already planned to be paired with Ellsa and Ava for starters. So he won't be lonely.....lol!

Also, looks like Arkos is getting the majority of the votes here so far. Thanks for everyone's input so far. I'm still ridin the fence though....lol.

Comment

i think that you should put her with Dali, i think that their spots match eachother, and if her father was a lavender creme i think you could come out with some very interesting hatchlings with those two! And, isn't yellow a recessive gene anyways?
                    3.6.12.4 crested geckos!

http://www.freewebs.com/alliescresties/index.htm

Comment

i think she would pair better with arkos hands down...
                      5.7.15.4 crested geckos
                      2 corn snakes
                      2 labs

Comment

Dali looks really awesome, but I too think Arkos is a better choice. I would be afraid that Dali's olive would mute the yellow too much. That said, Dali is beautiful and has nice long crests. He needs a mate too. *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*
                        Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
                        ~Illumination Exotics~

Comment

I am sure either way you go you won't be disappointed. But I still vote for Dali.

Comment

I vote Dali. The hatchlings will be more unpredictable! Either way, something amazing is going to come out. XD

Comment

Of the two I would also vote Arkos, but.... I think it would be cool if you paired her with a male that had some stronger cream traits
                              1.0.0 Chihuahua (Coco Bear)
                              2.0.0 Pit Bulls (Charlie & Cooper)
                              0.1.2 Crested Geckos

Comment

Working...
                              X