X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JITISAWA
    replied
    Originally posted by barnettca View Post
    Wow! She sures seems to eat a lot. CGD is a full diet - you wouldn't need to add extra calcium.
    I do not think that I am doing anything too auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver seriously wrong. When I got her 5 mo ago she was 4gm and skinny, now she is 22gm and the vet says a good healthy weight not fat. I just do not want to be missing anything that could have later consequences. Thank for any help you can give me I am still lerning as I go.
    Last edited by JITISAWA; 02-09-2020, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Naturegal67
    replied
    What is dosage of dewormer.. What brand is safest?

Thank you !

Leave a comment:

• CampHappy
    replied
    Wow! She sures seems to eat a lot.
    I'll 3ed that.
    Believe it or not she has really slowed down on her eating in the last month. When I say that she was skinny when I brought her home that was an under statement. When my vet first saw her she was really afraid that I took her home to watch her die. But I also knew that if she had stated in the situation that she was in she was going to die. For the first month I hand fed her with a syringe to make sure that she was eating. I think that by the time I was done feeding her I had more on me than what she had eaten. When she started eating on her own she ate every thing in site. She was eating about 3 times of the CGD and fresh fruit as to what she is eating now. In addition she was also eating 6 dozen crickets a week. It also took 3 rounds of dewormer to get rid of the amount of intestinal parasites that she had. She was really in sad shape when I bought her home. I know with dogs that have been starved they tend to have weight issues because they never seem to understand that you will always feed them. Can CG be the same way???

Leave a comment:

• Lunar Gecko
    replied
    I'll 3ed that. The only time you will add cal. is when you dust crickets or other feeder bugs.

Leave a comment:

• DDReptiles
    replied
    You shouldn't have to add anything to CGD.

Leave a comment:

• barnettca
    replied
    Wow! She sures seems to eat a lot. CGD is a full diet - you wouldn't need to add extra calcium.

Leave a comment:

• CampHappy
    started a topic Calcium and CGD

Calcium and CGD

My question is: Do I need to be adding calcium in to the CGD? (If what I was told is correct when I got Stella she should be10 mo. old now. But I was also told that she was he when I got her.) This how I feed Stella: She gets her CGD (the one in the silver bag) every night. I mix it up fresh every night because she seems to eat better. I take it out of her cage every morning before I go to work. She will not tough it after it has been in cage after 12 hours anyway. She has the Bug Co. Reptile Life pellets in her cage at all times. That she will snack any time. She gets the Bug Co. Reptile Life powder food mixed with fresh fruit one to two nights a week in place of the CGD, depending on how busy that I am. She also gets crickets dusted with Calcium without D3 two to three times a week (apx. A dozen to a dozen and a half a week). The crickets are also gut loaded be for feeding. Using this method she eats six out of seven days a week. When I had her in a few weeks ago the vet said that her calcium sacks were fine. I just want to make sure that I am not doing any thing wrong. I do not think that I am doing anything too seriously wrong. When I got her 5 mo ago she was 4gm and skinny, now she is 22gm and the vet says a good healthy weight not fat. I just do not want to be missing anything that could have later consequences. Thank for any help you can give me I am still lerning as I go.
Working...
X