Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwestherps
    replied
    Yup, nutritional analysis is in, stay tuned for details... at a glance its looking really really good!

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    No problem. :wink: Clark is going to e-mail me the nutrional data (probably tomorrow), so I'll post in on here and on my site's care sheet for everyone to see. Midwestherps will probably have it too.

To anyone who hasn't tried it, I'm not a big fan of many things... but this stuff is great. Definitely stop by Midwestherp's website to pick some up.

Leave a comment:

• MintyHippo
    replied
    Im going to have to order some thanks Sarah for tellin us

Leave a comment:

• FrozenGecko
    replied
    My guys get crickets, lobster roaches, waxworms, mealworms, crested gecko diet, gargoyle gecko diet and baby food.

Leave a comment:

• Midwestherps
    replied
    You can also get it from my website as clark tends to only deal with certain folks and larger orders, and Im not sure about sending it overseas, that would be something for Clark to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    I think he offers it in 1/2 lb, 1 lb., and 3 lb. sizes. You'd have to e-mail him to ask about prices. Just tell him that you'd like to purchase some of his Frugivorous Diet and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you. It really is some great stuff. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Airsoftingyness
    replied
    how do u but it? i only c a description do i have to e mail him and ask for it?

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    Are you asking if Clark would send it to Italy? Check out his website... he may since it wouldn't be shipping anything live.

Leave a comment:

• DRAGSTER
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DRAGSTER
    replied
    Thanks 1000
    you would know to say where to find it to Me?

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    Clark's diet can be found on Clark Tucker's website. http://www.rhacodactylus.net/clarksgeckos.htm The stuff is great... way better than the T-Rex food, in my opinion. (The geckos actually WANT to eat this stuff.) I've actually tried it and it tastes pretty good, smells good too! Kind of like an instant homemade smoothie for your geckos. If you guys decide to get some, tell Clark I said, "hi".

Leave a comment:

• DRAGSTER
    replied
    In what this diet consists of Clarks?

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Parks
    replied
    Originally posted by Crested Lady
    Crickets, Clark's Frugivorous Diet, and custom-made fruit smoothies! Mmmmmm.......
    Hey, just wondering what is the Clarks diet and where can you get it?

Leave a comment:

• DRAGSTER
    replied
    Thanks . I to my ciliatus ones offer crickets and omogeinizzato apple and yield exotic I am the piu I appreciate to you. Some friends use the "glutton" of the T-Rex, unfortunately in little reperibile Italy. You used it?

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    Crickets, Clark's Frugivorous Diet, and custom-made fruit smoothies! Mmmmmm.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X