Help with picture posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with picture posting

It may sound dumb but is it only me or is there no automatic resizing for pictures on this forum? I mean when I post pictures from imgur on another forums they automatically resize to smaller resolution, you can enlarge them by clicking on the picture, but when I post them on pangea forum they are soo big it's hard to look at them
    0.1 Elaphe schrenckii, 0.1 Heterodon nasicus, 0.1 Python regius, 1.0 Pantherophis gittatus, 2.0 R. ciliatus, 0.1 Pogona vitticeps, 1.0 Mauremys reevesii, 1.1 dogs

Not sure about how it works on this forum. I usually resize mine to start with, and then post them, and haven't had a problem, except that sometimes they turn sideways...
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

You can upload right from your gallery by clicking the icon that is a box with the tree in it.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20180205_115121.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1071237

Just choose file, find it by scrolling through your gallery, click on it and then upload file.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was also having doubt.

Comment

Working...
        X