Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my pictures made it to the reptile report!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my pictures made it to the reptile report!!

So a couple nights ago I shared a couple pics of my girl athena being a goofball wrapped around my finger upside down, on a Facebook page and it somehow made it to the reptile report!
    Here's the pics I shared
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20170304_205230.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1105382

Name:	20170304_205332.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1105383
    And the pic they uploaded

Name:	Screenshot_2017-03-06-07-17-34.jpg
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	1105384

No idea how it made it there but it made me really happy cause I've never had anything like this happen before lol.
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Oh my gosh, so cute! Congrats!
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

That's awesome! Sounds like your gecko is either very adorable OR you are a master photographer, lol. Congrats!
      - Hail7ey
      Hailey Rose
      1.0 Correlophus Ciliatus ~ Gobi
      0.1 Maltese/Terrier ~ Mazy
      1.0 Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu ~ Milo

Comment

Awesome. Athena is adorable! I can see why they chose her!

Hailey- why is there a 7 in your name?
        .1.DOG Jiggles
        1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
        .1.YBST Cloveth
        .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
        1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
        1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Awesome! And very cute
          Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
          DoubleHelixGeckos.com
          Facebook Page
          iHerp Page

Comment

Originally posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
            Awesome. Athena is adorable! I can see why they chose her!

Hailey- why is there a 7 in your name?
            Well, for starters, it absolutely pisses of my teachers, lol... And I wanted to be unique. I had a full on debate with a teacher once. Now that was fun. When someone asks I usually answer with "Well why not?" Or "Why don't you..?" Lol.
            I know that no one at school has the same as me too. And 7 seems okay. You know there is 7 days of the week, and it is my favourite number. I also have a tendency to capitalise the letters in the middle of words... I don't know I feel bad for them. They NEVER get to be a capital. Stand up for the underdog! Lmfao.
            - Hail7ey
            Hailey Rose
            1.0 Correlophus Ciliatus ~ Gobi
            0.1 Maltese/Terrier ~ Mazy
            1.0 Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu ~ Milo

Comment

Hahaha, I saw her! I got my reptiles posted by them a few times too, and it's always nice to have your pets recognised by other people! I saved each one of reptile reports posts with my animals taa, haha!
              0.1 Elaphe schrenckii, 0.1 Heterodon nasicus, 0.1 Python regius, 1.0 Pantherophis gittatus, 2.0 R. ciliatus, 0.1 Pogona vitticeps, 1.0 Mauremys reevesii, 1.1 dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Hailey View Post
                Well, for starters, it absolutely pisses of my teachers, lol... And I wanted to be unique. I had a full on debate with a teacher once. Now that was fun. When someone asks I usually answer with "Well why not?" Or "Why don't you..?" Lol.
                I know that no one at school has the same as me too. And 7 seems okay. You know there is 7 days of the week, and it is my favourite number. I also have a tendency to capitalise the letters in the middle of words... I don't know I feel bad for them. They NEVER get to be a capital. Stand up for the underdog! Lmfao.
                - Hail7ey
                Haha, well that's awesome!
                .1.DOG Jiggles
                1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
                .1.YBST Cloveth
                .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
                1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
                1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Working...
                X