No announcement yet.

I'd like to introduce...... JUDY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a cute little thing! I hope she gives your mom joy for many years to come.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS
      0.1.0 Crested Geckos (Nandatil)

Comment

Okay! Finally got my camera charger in! Here are quite a few pictures and a couiple videos (disregard the messy house- in the process of moving). I will be pictures and updates periodically. I weighed her today (Monday Jan 30) and she was 10 pounds even. She is doing a lot better sleeping in the crate too. But she is getting soo big too fast!

Here are the pictures/videos:

Eating a raspberry for the first time- she loved it!

Look at that tongue!

piglet with a dirty nose!

Eating a raw brussells srrout.

(all the stuff in the floor is her toys... her favorite toy is plastic bags?!)
        Eating a banana.

here is one video... more pictures and videos are on the way.
        https://youtu.be/hXJZDbq-JyE

(how do I make it where its the video instead of the link?)
        .1.DOG Jiggles
        1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
        .1.YBST Cloveth
        .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
        1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
        1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Well, she is as cute as cute can be! I have a couple of online friends who have pet pigs who are now close to 20 years old. They just love 'em.
          Eileen
          TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
          Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Update: Judy is still adorable and getting soo big!! She weighed in at 15 IBS. 2 (?) weeks ago. She is still small, but compared to the little 4 IBS. Girl she used to be, she is giant. I think I'm literally going to cry. They grow up soo fast. Her spots are "inking out", but other then that (and her being bigger), she looks the same. She now knows Spin, pretty much knows Blue and Red colors, and In the next couple days were going to start on sit. She will be 5 months old next week. She is soo small for her age. every. single. pig I have seen at this age and younger has been over 30 IBS. . I'm on a Facebook group for pigs and I always see posts asking if they feed their pigs too much because they're 3 monts old and weighs 80 IBS. Ect ect. But in the pictures the pigs are usually actually on the skinnier side lol. Surprisingly Judy doesn't weigh more then she does.... She gets into EVERYTHING! I walking into the kitchen yesterday and she pulled the BG of potatoes off of the shelf (that k always keep them om... She has never bothered them before), ripped open the bag and ate chunks out of about 8 of them. I have a picture of three of the potatoes that she got ahold of, maybe I'll post it. I also need to post an updated pic of her.

Originally posted by TAD View Post
            Well, she is as cute as cute can be! I have a couple of online friends who have pet pigs who are now close to 20 years old. They just love 'em.
            Yeah, we love Judy. Gonna be sad when she is 20 though.
            .1.DOG Jiggles
            .1.YBST Cloveth
            1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

She is gorgeous! And I think I saw the potato bag pic, lol little piggy
              Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
              DoubleHelixGeckos.com
              Facebook Page
              iHerp Page

Comment

Originally posted by CrestieFu View Post
                She is gorgeous! And I think I saw the potato bag pic, lol little piggy
                I posted it on Instagram, so probably. And thank you! I post pictures of her periodically on insta.
                .1.DOG Jiggles
                .1.YBST Cloveth
                1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Working...
                X