I'd like to introduce...... JUDY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to introduce...... JUDY!

Hello! SO my mother has wanted a mini pig her whole life. She finally got one tonight! She is the bestest and cutest piglet! her name is Judy (my little brother named her after Judge Judy lol) as soon as I get the pictures, Ill post them! but I just wanted everyone to expect LOTS of photos!
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Awww, I bet your mom is ecstatic at getting such a long-awaited pet! I best she is suuuuuper cute and makes adorable noises too
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page

Comment

Congrats & Merry Christmas to Mom, and glad she waited until she researched and was ready for one!
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Congratulations!! Like everyone's said, it's great that you researched them I'd love to see pics!
        0.1.0 Crested Geckos (Nandatil)

Comment

so, Ill post one picture for now, cause we all know the time it takes to pos several pictures. so when I have time, Ill give ya all a load. She is Juliana x mini pot belly, 9 weeks old the 22nd. she loves to be held. and people are surprised at how comfterable she is with us! they usually dont want to be held, but she wont let us put her down! she does have mites, unfortunately. I got her Friday night, but gave her to my mother Saturday night.the first night sleeping ith my mother was "fun" lol. she put Judy in a box next to her bed, at 3 am Judy woke and climbed out of box and in with my mom and curled up next to her chest. right now she is sleeping half on/off my shoulder. (referring to Charlotte's Web>) "SOME PIG" alright.
          .1.DOG Jiggles
          .1.YBST Cloveth
          1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Miss big booty Judy.... Anything a 3 year old can do, she can do better. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2169.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1069961
            .1.DOG Jiggles
            .1.YBST Cloveth
            1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Awww, sweetie...looks like she's making herself right at home.
              Eileen
              TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
              Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

AW! She is so CUTE!! Judy sure is SOME PIG, that's wonderful that she seems to be settling in quickly for you <3 What an amazing Christmas surprise!
                0.1.0 Crested Geckos (Nandatil)

Comment

yeah my mother freaked lol. She sure is making herself at home, go everyone wrapped around her little hove. and she is already almost trained to go potty outside.
                  .1.DOG Jiggles
                  .1.YBST Cloveth
                  1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Originally posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
                    Hello! SO my mother has wanted a mini pig her whole life. She finally got one tonight! She is the bestest and cutest piglet! her name is Judy (my little brother named her after Judge Judy lol) as soon as I get the pictures, Ill post them! but I just wanted everyone to expect LOTS of photos!
                    That's so cute! What a great present for her.

Comment

That sounds awesome. Happy new year!

Comment

here are a few *terrible computer* photos of Judy. as soon as I get my camera battery charger in the mail, Ill do a photo shoot and post a load like I promised.
                        Attached Files
                        .1.DOG Jiggles
                        .1.YBST Cloveth
                        1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Such a little cutie!! Would love a vid one day, I bet she is even cuter in action
                          Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
                          DoubleHelixGeckos.com
                          Facebook Page
                          iHerp Page

Comment

Originally posted by CrestieFu View Post
                            Such a little cutie!! Would love a vid one day, I bet she is even cuter in action
                            will definitely get one! she is way cuter in action, but videos and photos dont do her justice. she is freakin adorable! and tiny, only 5 pounds! my mom believes that she is longer then the person we got her from is saying, because everyone elses weve seen at this age is like, 17 punds and around that. idk though. we love her either way.
                            .1.DOG Jiggles
                            .1.YBST Cloveth
                            1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Here is just a few more... I'm still waiting on my camera battery. https://m.imgur.com/gallery/GB9CZ
                              Attached Files
                              .1.DOG Jiggles
                              .1.YBST Cloveth
                              1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Working...
                              X