Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a new hamster! Pangea, I'm pleased to introduce you to Admiral Sticky Buns!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new hamster! Pangea, I'm pleased to introduce you to Admiral Sticky Buns!!

I have a Chinese hamster already, and this girl is SO different! I've had her since last Thursday and she's already used to my boyfriend and I. She hasn't bit us once!

We were at Petco just for fun, and saw her getting pulverized by another larger hamster... I've wanted a new Syrian ham for a while and the BF always says no.... until last Thursday!

Here she is! Admiral Sticky Buns!!!!

She was a fan of the BF's pocket!
    C. ciliatus- GreenBean, Mr. Red,
    R. leachianus- Dragonite
    M. chahoua- Oliver
    2 5G planted Betta tanks

Such an adorable little one! She is really cute!
    Melanie
    3.1 Chahoua
    6.20.19 Crested Gecko
    https://www.facebook.com/BertopiaGeckos?ref=hl
    http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser...a-b6af2bc66138

Comment

Oh she is ADORABLE! Would like one myself if I didn't already have a zoo.
      .. Familiar Exotics .. and related Blog ..

*** 7.16.10 Cresties *** 4.5 Gargs *** 1.0 Ibera Greek Tortoise *** 0.1 Rubber Boa *** 0.2.1.2 Mourning Geckos *** 2.1.3 E. agricolae *** 1.2.2.7 L. williamsi *** 1.1 C. sarasinorum ***

Comment

Originally posted by juliethegr8t View Post
        Oh she is ADORABLE! Would like one myself if I didn't already have a zoo.

The term Zoo is subjective.... my bf (that lives with me) said a STRICT no more.... even no more plants... and until saw her..

I mean, the average boring person would say I had to many animals.... but I take good care of all of them, and love them.. then I always have room for more

I vote that you get a hamster!
        C. ciliatus- GreenBean, Mr. Red,
        R. leachianus- Dragonite
        M. chahoua- Oliver
        2 5G planted Betta tanks

Comment

Working...
        X