lion cat pics + toy reccomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by space.kace View Post
    the vet totally ripped me off this year. they charged $20 for his nail trim, $20 to have his eyes/ears clean (i clean them a couple times a week and did it just before we went,) and $20 to shave the fur around his paw pads. seriously what the hell...he's already asleep how hard is it go trim his nails and shave his paws? that should all be included in the $70 grooming fee anyways. i understand it wouldnt be cheap with the sedation but all those extras were un necessary. $285 for a lion cut is nuts. defenitly not going back there after pulling something like that
    That's ridiculous. I could understand charging $20 for a nail trim if the cat is awake, but once it's out, that should take all of two minutes to do. And then charging another $40 for the paw pads, ears, and eyes? Crazy.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Comment

Haha....that first pic is great! I love chubby kitties! He looks like he needs a remote in one hand and some cheese puffs in the other!
      My iHerp[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Ohhh my.....she seems not liking be snapped. too angry
        Self Cleaning Cat Litter Box

Comment

Working...
        X