what does the bar under your profile name mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does the bar under your profile name mean

I see people with the bar all filled up and different colors and others with no color for the bar. pls explain.

I am curious too!
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

also how do i subscribe to people?

Comment

To subscribe, I think you click on the person's avatar, and then there's a subscribe button on the next screen. This is a new setup, so I'm not sure about all the workings of it...

I would like to know if there is a way to change the settings so the posts are listed newest to oldest, instead of the other way around.
        Eileen
        TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
        Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
        X