Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

handling gargoyle geckos during the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handling gargoyle geckos during the day?

Hi y'all!
    So I've had my two young gargs about month and a half or so and they are eating well and are active, I was wondering what opinions everyone might have on handling them during daylight hours? So far the earliest I've interacted with them is around 6:30 in the evening, but I wonder if its alright to interact earlier than that? Like 2 or 4 o'clock? I know they sleep during the day and that's why I'm a bit hesitant to disturb them earlier than evening hours, any personal opinions on the matter?

I wouldn't disturb them while they are sleeping.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

it doesn't matter what time of day you handle them. It is fine.

Comment

You can handle them any time during the day. Waking them up to handle them for a short period will not induce that much stress. What induces a lot of stress is long periods of handling.
        lets just say I have a lot of stuff
        www.sublimereptiles.com
        Facebook
        BOI

Comment

Why want to wake them up just to "interfer with them" ? would you like a big beeing grabbing you at night to stare and have giggles ?

Comment

Working...
          X