I’m a newbie garg keeper :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m a newbie garg keeper :)

Hi all! I’m new to this forum and the world of gargoyle keeping. Her name is Sofi and she is also my first reptile. I adopted her from my bf’s roomie. Sadly the place he got her from didn’t include her hatch date so I don’t really know how old she is. She is in a 18x18x24 and so far she seems to be acclimated since I had put her in there two nights ago. She’s been climbing a lot but I haven’t seen her in her hide or cork log yet which seems odd since she was always in either one before I got her.
    Anyways, I enjoy reading these threads! It has been so helpful Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Here she is...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	64B7F639-A46E-47D3-8AE3-CC71CBAF2F45.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1106494

Welcome to the forums. Nice looking Garg! Enjoy her.

Aliza

Comment

Hi there, congratulation s on getting your first reptile.
      Getting a gargoyle you chose well.
      She looks from the picture a nice sized adult reticulated gargoyle.
      Yes they are pretty addictive little things.
      Ace Gargoyles
      Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
      Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Congrats! They often stay where they are for a long time. Days even. Don't worry too much, make sure humidity is ok, and temperature is ok. Leave food and mist 2x daily. the stress of change can cause them to go off food for a few days. no worries.

Comment

Name:	97F2BC15-F200-4A7D-AD5F-2F9055ABCD14.jpg
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1071294

Name:	8A3154F8-87F8-4914-958C-9C0BB21E1C36.jpg
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1071295

Thank you for the welcomes. I noticed she looks a bit “wrinkly” around the neck when fired down. Is that normal? I mist twice a day with a heavier mist at night. The humidity guage never records below 50s and mainly stays between 50-60 at its driest.

Comment

Working...
          X