Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya. Any opinions on my leachie's gender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya. Any opinions on my leachie's gender?

Until today (thanks to tLoGG) I was under the impression that Millie was a her. After some research and photos I think he may actually be a Milton... hoping for some expert opinions! Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/gallery/qSPSa

On another note, The Life of Giant Geckos is a must read for any enthusiast. Thanks Philippe, Frank and Allen.

How old is your leachie? It does look like there might be some pores there, but some of the females can have pseudo-pores...

I know there are folks out there more knowledgeable than me about this. Any thoughts?
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Thanks Tad.

(S)he is about 16 months.

I'm seeing pores as well, but they're pretty undefined. It also seems that her postanal bulge has a defined left and right bump.

Like I said, this is the first fine I have ever questioned it and I regularly take a peek whenever she come out of the tank for a visit.

Comment

Working...
      X