No announcement yet.

E. agricolae - anyone have these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. He was born Oct. 8th of last year, so maybe I won't have too long to wait.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

did you get your baby?

Comment

I did! Picked him up about 2 hours ago from the FedEx station; he's exploring his cage right now! Hoping to get a picture or two yet tonight, if I can catch him up on a vine. He also likes his cork hide.

I'm so happy with him! He's a nice darker brown color, but that may be his fired-up color; he was lighter in the Pangea photos. He's more active than I expected under the light, but not jumpy, and I'm sure he's just adjusting. He's found his water and food bowls already.

I'm looking forward to this new adventure with this new little guy. I'm kind of surrounded by jungle at my computer station here, and I like it a lot!

I will call him TBD (and pronounce it Tibid) - he'll be the Tiny Badass Dragon that I almost changed Hygge's name to.
        Eileen
        TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
        Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Here's first glimpse...

Full body view - and yes, he's climbing the plastic walls of the Kritter Keeper!

Cute little feeties...

And, a couple pics of the Kritter Keeper. I think he'll be happy in there for a while.

Eileen

Comment

Congrats. he looks like a happy camper.

Comment

I love this little guy! He was all over his mini-tank yesterday, ate a good amount of food, and was curious about everything!
              Eileen

Comment

Introducing TBD

I moved TBD into his 12x12x18 over the weekend. I gotta say, I just love this little guy! He is out where I can see him most of the time, hanging out on his vines (I have lots in there), and he starts exploring in the early evening, so I have quite a long time to watch him before bed. He's a nice chocolate brown color now. Not flashy, and he blends in really well on those vines sometimes, but he's active a lot, eating his Pangea well, and will take a couple of roaches a week too. Right now he's about the length of my pinky finger. Not sure how big he'll end up getting, but I'll be happy with whatever that is, even if he stays pretty small. I was interested in those micro geckos too, but I think this is as close as I'm gonna get.

TAD and Hygge are doing well too; TAD is a little more active than Hygge at this point, but Hygge sure does love his bugs, and he mostly hides until I put his bug dish out - then BAM! He is ON IT! He's growing quite well since starting to eat roaches. TAD still shows no interest in those, but he is getting to be more active earlier in the evening, and I see him a little more often now too.
                Last edited by TAD; 04-03-2018, 05:23 PM.
                Eileen

Comment

sounds good!!

Comment

Colleen, how big did yours get?
                    Eileen

Comment

I think about 4-5 inches including the tail. I cannot remember..

Comment

Eileen

Comment

Lovely pictures of him & his tank.
                          Glad he sits out in the open for you.
                          I love watching my geckos.
                          Ace Gargoyles
                          Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                          Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Working...
                          X