i got another one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Colleen, she's awesome!
    Ace - looking forward to seeing your new addition as well!
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Thanks everyone. Good Luck, Ace.

She ate a little bit off a toothpick for me tonight, so i am happy.

Comment

That's great.
        Thank you both
        Ace Gargoyles
        Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
        Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Hi my new red boy has arrived.
          He's so friendly too!
          Has been eating crickets, calci worms, waxworms & pangea already.
          My pictures don't do his colouring any justice, he's so red.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180303_140112.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1071250

Name:	IMG_20180303_140048.jpg
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1071251

Name:	IMG_20180303_140021.jpg
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1071252
          Ace Gargoyles
          Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
          Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

So handsome! I love his stripes! Can I ask where you got him?

I am jealous that he is so friendly. Hygge is growing now that he has started eating roaches. But he is a long way from full-grown, and still so lightning fast that it's difficult to get him out and hold him for any length of time. I know we'll get there eventually, and once he's fully grown it should be easier too, I'm hoping.
            Eileen
            TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
            Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Hi sure, I'm in the UK he was for sale on a reptile site & I couldn't not have him. I didn't know if he was friendly or not but I lucked out.
              I have a female who is red but not quite as bright as this guy.
              I got her as a adult she was not very tame but she tamed down nicely. She did nip me a few times at the start. I find just need to be confident with them. Its interesting they seem to know if people are apprehensive about handling them, bit like dogs do & play up if they sence it. Well mine seem to. The garglets I've bred in the past all leave me well handled at least twice daily & that does make it much easier for new owners to continue with.
              Continue with handling but try to make it into a routine so gecko will know what's going to be happening ie every evening even if only for short periods. They do seem to learn routine & your scent & learn that you pose no harm. I personally think I would continue handling I haven't found that at adult hood they suddenly become calm. Some geckos def tolerate more handling than others. I have tamed 4 adults that were quite flighty & a couple bitey gargoyles. You will get there I'm sure. Good luck & thank-you.
              Ace Gargoyles
              Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
              Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Congrats he is very handsome!! glad he is easy to handle. i love holding my geckos. i try to hold them all at least every other day, if not daily. we just got our power back after 4 days without. What a scare. i was happy my geckos were ok.

Comment

Wow, I'm glad they were OK too! That's always a worry for me, if we lose power here, but I hope I am well enough prepared to at least keep my pets fairly comfortable.
                  Eileen

Comment

Thank-you.
                    Wow bet being without power for so long has been a bit of a challenge for both you & your geckos.
                    Ace Gargoyles
                    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                    Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

it is a terrible thing regardless, but when you have to worry about your reptiles, that makes it worse. thank goodness Gargoyles don't need anything over 75.

Comment

She's beautiful! I love the patterns.

Comment

Thank you. She is a good eater, too. Which makes me happy.

Comment

Working...
                          X