i got another one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got another one!!

SO, i saw this little gargoyle and i knew she had to come home to me. Probable female, but no guarantees. My other 2 gargs are named Marble and Jasper. I stayed with that theme and went with Tourmaline. That way if she turns out to be a male, the name won't matter. She won't be shipped until weather gets a bit warmer. **Tourmaline is the most colorful of all gemstones. It occurs in all colors, but pink, red, green, blue and multicolored are its most well-known gem colors. Scientifically, tourmaline is not a single mineral, but a group of minerals related in their physical and chemical properties. The mineral Elbaite is the member of the Tourmaline group that is responsible for almost all the gem varieties. Three other members of the group - Schorl, Dravite and Liddicoatite, are seldom used as gemstones.**

Well, congrats! Tourmaline is an awesome name! She's very pretty - and quite colorful!
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Thanks so much. Hoping i have a female. But if not, we will figure out a plan.

Comment

uhg so jelly. gargoyle queen has the best gargs! I eventually want one of hers @_@
        Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
        Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
        1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

Comment

Ha! i love how everyone knows who's geckos you buy. (of course you can tell by her photos. )

Comment

Congratulations.
            See I did tell you they were addictive!
            This is now proof.
            Ace Gargoyles
            Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
            Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by AceGargoyles View Post
              Congratulations.
              See I did tell you they were addictive!
              This is now proof.
              Yes, agreed. But i only have 3 enclosures large enough for adults, so i cannot get anymore. ( at least that's the story i'm telling myself for now..)

Comment

Lol. Yes I have convinced my self on a number of occasions why I could possibly not get another one from number of tanks to room on shelf, to room on multiple shelves. It's quite amusing as goal post change. We will see.
                Ace Gargoyles
                Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

That is how i ended up breeding Crested geckos about 15 yrs ago. i had those metal kitchen shelves and tons of rubbermaid containers full of baby geckos. NOT happening again. At least not that many.

Comment

I'm not breeding anything, but I did say I was going to stick with TAD and Hygge. And now I want a leachie, because I've moved Hygge into his permanent home, and now I have this empty tank...and, well...
                    Eileen
                    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
                    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

It happens!!

Comment

She has arrived. The weather across the country was not helping, as Utah had some very cold weather while we in Pa were having very warm weather. Here is a pic of her fired down. she is smaller than i thought she would be, but she has a belly on her.

Comment

Beautiful!
                          One word is enough.
                          Congratulations
                          Ace Gargoyles
                          Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                          Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Fingers crossed I should be getting a new adult addition to my collection next week.
                              Ace Gargoyles
                              Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                              Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Working...
                              X