Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAD
    replied
    I know, looking at that teeny micro-gecko, I was wondering how on earth I would clean its very small tank - and supposedly they're lightning fast! It was fascinating to see the tiny features on them - itty bitty toes...
    Last edited by TAD; 02-04-2018, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sylphie
    replied
    Sound's like a cool day!

There is one person in my country selling a pair of Tropiocolotes steudneri, they sound cool but I would be soo afraid of hurting them by accident since they are so tiny! I'm even afraid of touching cresties below 15grams, haha!

Leave a comment:

• TAD
    started a topic Fun at the expo

Fun at the expo

Ooooo, I had fun at the Great Lakes Pet Expo today! Big reptile exhibit. They had a micro gecko - I had never heard of or seen one of those - sooooo, so teeeeny...wouldn't mind having one of those, but it looks like they might be kind of hard to come by right now. Also spent a lot of time looking at a leachie and dreaming...lol! They had a very tame tegu, and Savannah monitor, and a blue-tongued skink, a beardie, and a legless lizard...chameleons, chahoua, prehensile tail gecko, as well as a couple of cresties, among many others.

The exhibit was crowded all day, with all kinds of people, young and old - lots of interest! A good day!
Working...
X