Fun at the expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun at the expo

Ooooo, I had fun at the Great Lakes Pet Expo today! Big reptile exhibit. They had a micro gecko - I had never heard of or seen one of those - sooooo, so teeeeny...wouldn't mind having one of those, but it looks like they might be kind of hard to come by right now. Also spent a lot of time looking at a leachie and dreaming...lol! They had a very tame tegu, and Savannah monitor, and a blue-tongued skink, a beardie, and a legless lizard...chameleons, chahoua, prehensile tail gecko, as well as a couple of cresties, among many others.

The exhibit was crowded all day, with all kinds of people, young and old - lots of interest! A good day!
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Sound's like a cool day!

There is one person in my country selling a pair of Tropiocolotes steudneri, they sound cool but I would be soo afraid of hurting them by accident since they are so tiny! I'm even afraid of touching cresties below 15grams, haha!
    0.1 Elaphe schrenckii, 0.1 Heterodon nasicus, 0.1 Python regius, 1.0 Pantherophis gittatus, 2.0 R. ciliatus, 0.1 Pogona vitticeps, 1.0 Mauremys reevesii, 1.1 dogs

Comment

I know, looking at that teeny micro-gecko, I was wondering how on earth I would clean its very small tank - and supposedly they're lightning fast! It was fascinating to see the tiny features on them - itty bitty toes...
      Last edited by TAD; 02-04-2018, 09:38 PM.
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
      X